• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Fox Castle Zone my first and upcoming level wad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first level wad i will release a wad when i finish act 2

Screens

srb2wadfoxcastle3nn.png

Prutty Waterfalls =O

srb2wadfoxcastle27no.png

Coin coins everywhere you look!

^.^ Thank god i figured out the thok barrier! Yays!

wow. If this is your first wad, its very good

I myself went through 100 wads before I got mine to work correctly

interesting idea for having multiple eggmans. I've been needing a good challenge for awhile now.

Interesting? It's been done like, a hundred times before. But whatever floats your boat.

Worse things have been done... I.e, shadow's Eggmanway wad and the thousands of Metal Sonics. *vomits*

From what I've heard, he's still working on it. Somewhat, at least. I even got my hands on two of his wads (which weren't very far along, let me tell you). They're nothing special and don't work right, but you can at least view them in WadAuthor. If you want, I can send them to you.

Send them to me please.(akirahedgehog at yahoo dot com) :D
I think Zash is still on #srb2 so you should find him there some times.

Zash is banned from #srb2. Yes. all of them. He's always in #JTE, and sometimes #MK. Oh, and #Zash and #starchaos might be a good place to look as well. =P

I'm sorry, but I'm allergic to Yahoo. These are EXTREMELY small files, so i'll just put it on my site. They should only take a few seconds to download even on a 56K connection.

EDIT: Oh my... I have no idea what happened, but one of the files is missing, and now the other one doesn't work at all. I'm sure I have the files lying around my HD somewhere, but for the life of me, I can't find them. I remember at one point I sent the files to Mystic, but I wouldn't be surprized if he deleted them by now.

Now, if you still want the screwed up file...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back