This is total BullSh*t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Jake

Well, it seems as though someone has/had hacked me today and while I was in #SRB2 (AccessIRC) as soon as a441 knew about it... he banned me and didn't even try to help me.

Now, I don't really give a crap but I would appreciate being UN-banned, good day. (Sorry if this is useless)

Edit: Wow... this shows just how much you guys don't give a crap...

Quit the sympathy pledge, Jake. You were banned for a reason. You were constantly b****ing about a 'haxx0r', you probably got a virus on your computer. Run a virus checker for god sakes.

Screw you too man, and I'm not sympathy seeking, I know better than that... and I dun have a Virus because I already Virus scanned.

If you're being 'hacked' it is not a smart idea to spend time on IRC complaining about it. Disconnect from the Internet until you figure out what is going on.

It is also not a smart idea to go to a message board and whine about being banned from an IRC channel. Therefore, I lock this topic.

Jake, not to be mean like they are, but seriously, you shouldn't spend time on the internet until you figure out what is causing it. You're probably infected with some kind of virus or trojan, and need to use a virus scanner as soon as possible. If nothing else fixes it, you might want to reformat if you're REALLY still getting issues like that, because you really shouldn't be online if your computer really is compromised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back