• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

scr_EBR.wad (Eggman's Big Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snu

YEAAHHHHHHHHH
So recently I have been on working on a level pack call Eggman's Big Revenge. I have decided too release the first stage before I continue so I can improve it as much as I humanly can ;)

The stage is called Lime Beach Zone

Lime Beach Zone is basic stage taking place on a beach near a forest.
Well Then... screenshot time!

v3ddoj.jpg
This is the first act. Where the player starts of in a beach.

fv4tz.jpg
This is the second act where the player must get throught the forest and into the boss stage.

Updates planned for full release:
graphic changes
diffrent music slot for act 2 & 3
act names at level start
any more that are decided this spoiler will update

Thank you for reading this and i hope you like this.
Post ideas if you have thought of any, it would help alot in this project =D

Get it here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/u1bzpu

Last edited by a moderator:
well it would work for me... so how should i make it show. Any recommended website?

Ok im trying to upload the image but it keeps saying invalid file... help? D=

I think the Deadpool's screenshots are better, especially considering the Snow's ones are set on exaggerated brightness and those text lines shouldn't be there. OpenGL and its filter with such resolution doesn't help either. I recommend you to use the Software mode for future screenshots, as it will look clearly better.

I will keep that in mind. Thanks for noteing that.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

ive just noticed there is a left over for a current 'secret'. I will update this and remove it. But, now you are aware ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back