Dragon Ball: Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bad, I'm doing a review on it, on a different forum, I give it a 3.9/10, and even that sounds generous, if you care to read it, send me a PM!!

Should of gave it 4 stars >.>. I'm tired of this complaining saying, "OMG! iT'S dRaGoNbAlL eVoLuTiOn, that movies sucks eggs!" It dosen't matter if the effects are bad and such forth. The things that are really messed up are Bulma, Goku, Master Roshi.
1. Bulma's hair isn't brown for god's sake.
2. Goku never taunted teenagers when they tried to kill him in the preview.
3. Master Roshi, 2 words, TOTALLY FAILS!

I see why people hate the movie, but seriously, give the creator some credit for actually trying his best to make the movie the way people wanted it.

Oh God!!! Not another live remake of the DB series! Someone just SHOOT ME NOW!!! The action sucks, the story isn't even "Dragon Ball" worthy, and the characters they chose suck! "Dragon Ball: Evolution"....Should be renamed to "Kung fu kids who suck at acting!" 1/2 star!

mkbullet4you said:
Oh God!!! Not another live remake of the DB series! Someone just SHOOT ME NOW!!! The action sucks, the story isn't even "Dragon Ball" worthy, and the characters they chose suck! "Dragon Ball: Evolution"....Should be renamed to "Kung fu kids who suck at acting!" 1/2 star!

Wow... I cannot find words to describe what an attrocity this post is.

I imagine you haven't even SEEN this movie, and are just another fan of the
DBZ series who thinks that just because its not like the Dragon Ball series means its the worst movie in history. I think we have too many of these posts here. The movie actually isn't that bad! Seriously! At least try to be constructive with your criticism! Posts like "OMG THIS MOVIE R TEH SUCK BCUZ IT NOT LIKE DA SERIES", are just plain dumb. I think I've made my point.

28.jpg

I only watched the original Dragon Ball when I was little. DBZ just didn't catch my eye at the time, and as it turns out, it got way more popular than the original one.

I could also watch the original episodes online if I wanted to, but I'm still not that big a fan of DB or DBZ.

Well I can say its not one of those, "Oh yeah lets go and see it movies" I mean seriously after I saw how Piccolo looked I was disappointed, I really didn't like the overall idea of a live action series of DB and how it ended up coming out was a high disappointment to me(Being the Dragonball fan I am).

ninja said:
BAD NEWS! There is going to be a game D;< NASTY!

Im mellow about it. They always....wait maybe I should put this in caps

*re-typing*

THEY ALWAYS MAKE A FEAKEN GAME OUT OF A MOVIE.

But I doubt it would suck more than....charlie and the chocolate factory o_0

omfg..that game was a waste of money and 15 minutes off your life span.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back