Knuckles Adventure BETA 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That much just for a mod!! That is a lot of space and I will get killed being caught with that much space

The mod is good. I like the fact you and eggman talk like in multiplayer mode AIM. The only problem is the level mixup and by that I mean they are in incorrect order. The levels should be:

1) Angel Island

2) Speed Highway

3) Chaos 2 Boss

4) Red Mountain

Even though the levels maybe in incorrect order it is still a grear MOD.

No Thok Barriers, therefore walls that touch the sky. Not to mention I can thok/spindash through them.
No water where there should be. Solid lava and water is just not right.
On the only level where there WAS water, there was no colourmap in it.
Typos.
"Speed Highway" = Hangout. *shot*

Whilst you did say this was a BETA, this is quite ridiculous. I had the impression you were smarter than that.

On the plus side, this was a pretty fun mod to play.

Couple glitches to report.

1. On a couple of the stages, only collecting one emerald would complete the stage.

2. When Chaos 2 is destroyed, he flies away in the eggman sprite.

But that's about it. I like the levels, and I really like how you made Knuckles talk in the chat.

Not so good and glitchy... but entertaining for a few moments. :wink:

You should work a little more on it. With a thok-barrier it would be possible to use a real sky and not only these blue linedeff-textures for example...

[color=red]WARNING 18.59 MB!!!![/color]

light dasher said:
WARNING 18.59 MB!!!!

OH NOES!!!Realy?What did you added?200 burgers?
Homer:Mmmmmmmmm!BURGERS! :P
Anyways it's cool!I played it and it's great!I haven't realy played it.But i will play it.

Dude, this sounds like a pretty cool mod, i never did like knux, but if you can find a way to make a mod designed for him, i am amazed and impressed, but could you upload to sendspace or somewhere other than there, i can't downoad from there

I aye not downloading this, big file size. What'd you stuff in it? :P If it's music, get rid of it, the default's fine.

Man, If 18 MB startles you, then you must have a C-R-A-P-P-Y computer.

My computer can hold 80 gigs. So I don't worry.

It's not the filesize, it's how long it takes to download. It's pretty dumb to have a wad 18MB unless absolutely necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back