Magma Caves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burning-Fox

Does not approve of rails.
...Why is it harder to get the score requirement on special stage six than it is on seven. That makes no sense at all. It's 100,000 and you have to double loop the map just to get that, but even if I dodge EVERY obstacle and do it all quickly, there is nowhere near enough time to get to the score requirements/the goal. At all. A little help? This is the last thing in my way when it comes to the NiGHTS mastery emblem. :I

Are you using the super paraloop in the tornado room? That's the biggest time saver in that map. Other than that, just practice getting through the obstacles quickly. The first two hallways, for example, can be pretty slow if you're making sure to avoid each individual obstacle, but you can get through them fairly quickly if you get into the flow of it.

I've yet to get the A there myself, its troublesome no doubt, but I think thats because a lot of hazards are mobile, so you have to dodge a moving obstacle, meaning more room for failure.

somewhat off-topic: in terms my own nights mastery I still need the A on SS6 and SS7, and time attack on SS2, SS7 and SHZ (I've yet to try SS7 in record attack at all). I don't know why but SS2 is giving me brain-ache and SHZ, in 60 seconds? im at a COMPLETE loss there.

There's a MAJOR secret in SS6 that a lot of people haven't figured out that makes this insanely easy.

It's not harder than SS7 when you find it.

With said secret... what am I looking for that may be a hinter? cause at the moment im just crashing into walls in the hope that one happens to break, which... isnt terribly effective.

Well thanks Espyo, but I already had it about an hour or so before you posted, still appreciate the thought.

Still no luck with this SS6 secret, will keep looking.

well I've got my A rank now but still no luck unless he means how you can super paraloop between two flame jet layers in the spinning jet room to get all of the spheres easy, but that doesn't seem like what he means to me.

That does absolutely nothing to help. Sure it gets the spheres quicker, but the score hardly even budges.

Leave the link freeze until the second lap, since the capsule will break your link the first lap around, and even if you grab the link freeze, it isn't going to last long enough (or, it didnt for me at least) to save your link. I just scraped the A rank but i've got it.

Done it. Thank god for that. Tactic helped quite a lot, actually. I had 1 second left to nab the emerald, and I JUST did it. Whew. Still harder than Egg Satellite was, to be honest.

If you mean the link freeze tactic one. your welcome, if not, glad to hear you got the A rank anyway.

any advice for egg satellite, it's all that i've got left, i've yet to give it a super focused attempt, but I wanna start strong.

Super Paraloop thing is just before the room with the annoying falling laser block things. Do a full circle around there and stay in the middle best you can. That buys you loads of time. Be quick and consistent and go through all the link things. You can make it barely without a double loop, by the way. Just go through to the room with the falling laser blocks on the second loop, and then go back. If you did it all right you should have roughly 90,000 for your score, and JUST enough time to make it back. (Unless you're Rob, then you can do a full fucking second loop >_>)

I'll give that go, but I do wanna just point out that my name is Rob XD so let's hope thats a lucky charm or something. My main issue is not arriving at the egg capsule with 120 spheres, I usually have to grab from the ring right after it (not so bad) or the green block maze (horrible).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back