Yet Another 2.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not adding mouse menu controls anytime soon. As much as I'd love it (it's quite convenient in ZDoom), it'd require we rewrite waaaay too much code to be feasible at this time.

Too bad really, well you can not do anything.

Just pretend the arrows are in the screenshot being discussed:

arrows.png

Make sense now?

I see page 2 in the image, so Greenflower Zone emblems are not the first emblems?

I see page 2 in the image, so Greenflower Zone emblems are not the first emblems?

I think the special stages ones are in the page 1, you know (FFZ, TPZ, etc) if not, I'm not sure what anything else could have the first page.

UGH NO YOU DON'T GET IT

That is a mockup. "Pages" do not exist anymore. It is a scrollable list. You go up and down the list one zone at a time. There is nothing before GFZ1, that was just for visibility's sake.

UGH NO YOU DON'T GET IT

That is a mockup. "Pages" do not exist anymore. It is a scrollable list. You go up and down the list one zone at a time. There is nothing before GFZ1, that was just for visibility's sake.

Okay that makes sense. But why make scrolling pages. You should just have one or the other. What is on the first page? Most likely the multiplayer stages.

Relax. Just joking. Nice to have a few laughs here and there. :D

UGH NO YOU DON'T GET IT

Oh I understand now, I knew that it's a scrollable list and how it works, I only figured something about what I was seeing, thank you for clear it up.

Page 1 provides overall statistics. Page 2 is what you see in that screenshot, a list with detailed statistics per level.

UGH NO YOU DON'T GET IT

Ok, I understand now.

UGH NO YOU DON'T GET IT

Now if I understand perfectly, thanks for clarifying brother.

Well, yeah, that's pretty old concept art.

Now, the more RECENT concept art had what looked like the Music Plant Zone chasis with Flying Battery Zone maces, but that piece went away along with the rest of InstantSonic's concept art. It's probably floating around somewhere, in an older topic...

You do know that doesn't even remotely look Eggman-ish or even Sonic-ish for that matter, right?

Even though if it doesn't look like it belongs in SRB2 or any Sonic game for that matter, I would have some fun with the boss by making it look like it's not from a Sonic game. But not too out of place.

As for the concept for Eggscalibur, are there any sprites of this yet or will it be kept private until release?

From what we saw of ingame shots, it's level geometry based... for the most part. The egg pod is still a sprite, at least. If memory serves right, arrows were involved. Lots of arrows. I don't know if the spike ball arms are still a thing or not.

So if Techno Hill zone use Turtle Shell as ground enemies are the Red Crawla going to be removed from the game? It will be nice to put them in GFZ2. And i am looking foward to see those unspecified enemies in Red Volcano, i am pretty sure that they will be the enemies used by Blade in Magma Core Zone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back