• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Stripe the Cat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Cat

This is Stripe the Cat. He will be able to glide and climb like a real cat! He will appear in my mod Cape Cod next time. (hopefully)

2elv7li.png

The front diagonal sprite makes it look like he's a cyclops and is vastly different design-wise from the other sprites.

Other than that it's decent I suppose.

The nose should be visible from the side.
The shading should be from the center of the top of his head, and not to any particular side.
The shading on the shoes shouldn't look the same from every angle. From behind, since there's the character's shadow, it should be darker.
The top of the eyes could be shorted off a pixel or two and made more round.
The hand that faces the screen in the back-diagonal frame should be more visible and bigger than the opposite one.
The tail in the back-diagonal frame should be at more of a downward angle.
The white fur on his stomach is smaller in the middle-front frame than it is in any other one.
Why is his head asymmetrical? It just looks odd.

Last edited:
Because you obviously didn't take the time to make it good.
Good character wads usually take about half a year to make, because they took time to detail and such.

That's because Chrispy is a highly skilled at making characters. Just because he can finish his characters quicker doesn't mean you should too, especially since this is your first character.

Also, your diagonal sprites need major work. It makes him look like a blob.

By the way, Cats can't glide.
I suspect a Cat in Sonic could- oh wait, there are already two cats. Take your pick:
Big, or Blaze.

do you wnt to know about editing i made soooooooo many maps you know

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

hi as you know i am knew so hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back