• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Metal Sonic 2

Is he good?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Metal Sonic from Sonic Heroes is back.
It is not so good and it's not ready yet...but...here
is a Picture

G.Metal Sonic/Madness fan said:
The Metal Sonic from Sonic Heroes is back.
It is not so good and it's not ready yet...but...here
is a Picture
You didn't host it on a website yet. You can't just link from you're HD like that. It just doesn't work... It would be cool if you could :mrgreen:

EDIT: also..... I Wanted to make sh metalsonic :(. But you do it. I have other wads to work on :P

AWSOME!!
EDIT: but his, spine spikes whatever need to be straight out
metalsonic37tk.gif
Like that more (my favorite metal sonic advance sprites :mrgreen: )

I fail to see how this could possibly be made into an SRB2 WAD. SRB2 characters need sprites for 8 full directions; this one only has 2. As such, it would end up looking flat and akward if you used what you have here.

There are twice as many poses than their should be; half of them being the recolor's, and the other half being the original. I'm not expert, but I'll bet that definitely isn't supposed to be there, and is causing the error.

As for how the wad is supposed to run, it... just looks like a recolor, except for one front pose, which is actually well done. If you plan on updating the wad (which I would hope so), make all the other poses up to scale to that.
Omega the Hedgehog said:
I fail to see how this could possibly be made into an SRB2 WAD. SRB2 characters need sprites for 8 full directions; this one only has 2. As such, it would end up looking flat and akward if you used what you have here.
He's not using the spritesheet, Omega. Sonicfreak was giving an example of how the spikes should look like.

Um... right. What I mean is, there are the original Metal sprites, and there are the new ones you editted and put in. The original ones are still there, so delete every single one of them and see how it runs.

Omega the Hedgehog said:

Not the sprites, the Metal sonic spines. They just need to LOOK like it not use all the sprites and make a wad like yoshi

His spikes(hair/spines, whatever you wanna call it) should be sticking up like in those 2D Sonic advance sprites. The sprites should stay 3D, but then his hair/spikes/spines should be changed to that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back