No way to find me
The Master Server, for some reason, shuts down regularly every day:

Spirit Crusher said:
<SpiritCrusher> The MS shut down at 5:30 every night
<SpiritCrusher> *shuts
<SpiritCrusher> For some reason
<SpiritCrusher> GMT 5:30

Anyone knows how to solve?

Hmm, I don't know maybe Sonic Team Jr. can find out what is wrong. I mean it is their Master Server. Just live with it for now, I pretty sure STJr. is working on it as best as they can, and these "complaints" don't really help...

By the way, just a suggestion, Can we have a sticky topic of the ms status? I have seen like 5 topic like this that say the same thing.

Solve what? A shutdown? Well, there's nothing you can do about it.
There is, Cue has "revived" it in the last two days. Seems like some bug that makes it shut off can't be fixed properly. I do agree though that we don't need millions of topics about this though.

There is, Cue has "revived" it in the last two days. Seems like some bug that makes it shut off can't be fixed properly. I do agree though that we don't need millions of topics about this though.

I wonder what kind of a bug can make the MS shut down always at the same time, but if it really is a bug (I honestly don't believe in this), it's possible to restart the service automatically, as a workaround.

Thank you guys for confirming what we already speculated was happening.

We're looking into this as we speak.

I have noticed that the Master Server shuts down at 6am-4:30pm every day recently. Sorta annoying, as I come home at 3:30pm and there's no Master Server for an hour. I usually spend that time fixin' up my WAD.

But yeah, like Spazzo said, it seems they're looking into this this very second, and hopefully it'll be fixed! :3

EDIT: Times are in GMT

I have noticed that the Master Server shuts down at 6am-4:30pm every day recently. Sorta annoying, as I come home at 3:30pm and there's no Master Server for an hour. I usually spend that time fixin' up my WAD.

But yeah, like Spazzo said, it seems they're looking into this this very second, and hopefully it'll be fixed! :3

EDIT: Times are in GMT

Hmm....that sounds very suspisious.

Alright, we've pinpointed the issue and made the required changes. The MS shouldn't routinely kill itself anymore.

I think a 2 week bump is okay to say that the Master Server's begun "routinely killing itself" again every day at 6am GMT and usually doesn't come back on until 3:30pm-ish. :/ It's sort of annoying, especially on weekends when I want to play at midday (12pm)

Considering we have to manually restart it, don't you think we know this already?

Due to the fact that it usually comes back on at the same time, I thought it automatically started itself back up, to be honest. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back