• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

It's time for toaster's titanic technological triumphs (slow internet warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KindlyShrillJabiru.gif

The art of transitions. (ignore that single spikeball sitting around, it's fixed already)

Re Xkower- it's a one-act zone available for this coming OLDC provided I finish it in time.

Last edited:
That looks incredible. Are you going to add a colormap to the level when this happens? Do you plan on making it transition to nighttime as well?

I can only imagine why Eggman decides to light himself on fire, but I probably shouldn't think about this too hard. Looks really awesome though!

KindlyShrillJabiru.gif

The art of transitions. (ignore that single spikeball sitting around, it's fixed already)

Re Xkower- it's a one-act zone available for this coming OLDC provided I finish it in time.
Oh god why there's so many amazing stuff which everybody is waiting.... (New Jasper,New Shadow,OLDC for next Month,TopDown,Kart 2.1 and many other stuff...)

Is everyone trying to kill us from hype?! Like Xkower said, new characters, new awesome OLDC levels AND new MODS. I really like this. And now THIS?! This should win OLDC next month, all my votes go to this... at least for now.

And my opinion about your progress...
mcds.jpg

seriously this pun is bad

Is everyone trying to kill us from hype?! Like Xkower said, new characters, new awesome OLDC levels AND new MODS. I really like this. And now THIS?! This should win OLDC next month, all my votes go to this... at least for now.

And my opinion about your progress...
mcds.jpg

seriously this pun is bad
Hahhahaha. That mcdonald joke is funny but that's offtopic.
Oh that boss looks awesome but Eggman got tip from Knuckles how to use fire and because he don't have a hat he decided to burn himself lol.

This is not your topic. Do not post unrelated images, even if the intent is to compliment.

Thank you for liking my stuff, but please, god, do not post things like the McDonalds logo.

Last edited:
Why eat with a clown when you can dine with the King?

Seriously though, this looks awesome. I not only love the way the boss looks, but also the way you made it move. Very neat.

Autobots, time to rock out. Awesome. This is going to be so GOOD when it gets closer to being finalized.

Correct and correct!

Also, here's the basically-final map. What's left is some item placement, stats tweak, and tutorial info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back