Angel Island Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that was uhh.... interesting.

I mean, the blurred image,
The not-so-broken rocks,
Tails being an idiot,
Bush running around with his ass on fire...

*waits to be shot*
*shot*

Why is it all skippy any time anything moves? <_<

I don't get it.. it's basically someone that REALLY sucks at Sonic walking around >_>.

Use Fraps. Use Fraps. Use Fraps. Use Fraps, Fraps, Fraps!

Did I say use Fraps?

That video doesn't even have recorded audio! Sucky!

That's why I suggested Fraps. It actually records stuff at a reasonable speed. And with Audio too.

FoxBlitzz said:
That's why I suggested Fraps. It actually records stuff at a reasonable speed. And with Audio too.
Fraps gives you like what 30 seconds? Then it has that watermark, unless you waste the money to buy a full version. No.

And what would you expect from a 2mb movie? :roll:

Just buy it or deal with it! Just buy it or deal with it! Just buy it or deal with it, buy it or deal with it, buy it or deal with it!

Geez, that's hard to say. :P

And your video doesn't have any clips over 30 seconds that I know of anyways. So there. And the watermark isn't as bad as a few other programs out there. And think of the framerate boost! Your video's captured framerate can't even be considered a video... more like a bunch of sequenced still pictures!

I do. As long as it's worth the money. I wouldn't register something like mIRC or Winzip because you already get full functionality. Whereas something like Fraps is one-of-a-kind in that it's the only recording utility I've seen that actually takes advantage of OpenGL and DirectX to create incredibly fast recording speeds. And I like being able to recording clips longer than 30 seconds.

I wouldn't even download something like WinZip, seeing XP works ZIPs just fine. WinRAR, though, I strongly reccomend.

Funnily enough, at my school, the Win 2000 computers (before it had ZIP compression built-in) lack WinZip, and yet the XP computers, which have ZIP compression built-in, have it installed. Talk about backwards.

Shadow Hog said:
I wouldn't even download something like WinZip, seeing XP works ZIPs just fine. WinRAR, though, I strongly reccomend.

Funnily enough, at my school, the Win 2000 computers (before it had ZIP compression built-in) lack WinZip, and yet the XP computers, which have ZIP compression built-in, have it installed. Talk about backwards.

What's your school need WinZIP for?

I use WinZip only because I can simply hit Next on all the dialogs, and it extracts them into their own folders under C:\Unzipped. And it actually opens the folder after I unextract.

Bigboi said:
Shadow Hog said:

What's your school need WinZIP for?
Damned if I know why they'd need it on XP. 2000, I can understand (so ZIP files actually work), but XP just boggles the mind.

FoxBlitzz said:
I use WinZip only because I can simply hit Next on all the dialogs, and it extracts them into their own folders under C:\Unzipped. And it actually opens the folder after I unextract.
Yeah, XP does that too, ya know. I mean, sure, it's not under C:\Unzipped, it's in the folder that the ZIP files were... but I find it more convenient that way. Less sorting in the long run if you sort 'em before you've even opened them, no?

ess sorting in the long run if you sort 'em before you've even opened them, no?

But this way I don't even have to sort them. :P Yeah, it does get kind of messy.

FoxBlitzz said:
I do. As long as it's worth the money. I wouldn't register something like mIRC or Winzip because you already get full functionality. Whereas something like Fraps is one-of-a-kind in that it's the only recording utility I've seen that actually takes advantage of OpenGL and DirectX to create incredibly fast recording speeds. And I like being able to recording clips longer than 30 seconds.
That's not what I meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back