• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

new stage coming out soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh... yeah. If you are going to give a screenshot, it better be a lot more revealing than that.

Not to mention that mazes fail in general. So if your map lives up to its name, I suggest you start over with this as a guide:

Read me!

(The wiki is down at the time of this writing, but when its back up, this should prove helpful to you.)

well..i AM working on a race stage called avalanche iceberg,i still thinking about the name and the stage is pretty much going great right now,i'll complete THAT later,plus i can't get a picture of the stage right now i'm on another computer..i decided to cancel making the maze(maybe i can still make it you'll never know if i will continue on it)

.......the pacman game isn't really a "maze" like game,if you look at his games those "mazes" have no dead ends only killer monsters and collectible dots....yeah

EDIT:maybe i should change the name of the topic...
..OH OH new wad for me!i'm gonna make a sprite of myself..(the red hedeghog in my pic is NOT me i'm a white pikachu with red and blue markings)and maybe i will make the red H. in my pic be a char wad to

We take things so seriously around here because we are tired of hordes of people (read: n00bs) who cannot type in proper English.

Being new to the forums is no excuse, you should have acquired a firm grasp of the English language before ever using a computer, much less joining these forums...

Also a tip a tip on grammar: Do NOT let SRB2's n00bs make you talk badly. My first posts were like that, until I gained some common sense. *Asks Mystic for a name change*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back