Seaman DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Seaman is ESRB Rated T.

Here's the thing, Seaman doesn't say what you think, the explicit material in the videos came from the user, as you probably could already tell... I do think though that Seaman could recognize the 14 words though.

The worst thing I've heard Seaman say though is "Do you want me to open some 'Seaman whoop ass', huh? Do ya? Do ya??" Which I do know that he'll say that if you keep slapping/flicking at him... I guess...

Actually, the early stages of seaman are actually a little boring, but when Seaman gets to the stage where when he actually says words and he sounds like he's about 7, that's when it get's interesting, if you wanna see basically a whole run through of Seaman, look up Let's Play Seaman on Youtube, It's very fun to watch because it's not just one person like the Messing with Seaman video Chissun posted a link to, it's about 4 or 5 teens who obviously had a great time playing. But I must warn you, Let's Play Seaman has 16 parts! But about half of the videos are really about 3-5 minutes long.

EDIT: Also, that 16 part video, they really didn't get to the actual end of the Seaman's life, they apparently ran out of food and found out how to get it after they died.

EDIT2: If you treat Seaman VERY well and have a great amount of patience, I believe that it takes about 2-3 months to complete the life of 1 Seaman, and before he dies, he lays eggs which take FOREVER! I don't know if the tank will fill back up and basically start all over, the tank will drain when Seaman knows when it's the right time, or maybe something new, I'm not really that sure, I'm just refreshing my memory on what I saw on Wiki about Seaman, if you wanna know, then just look it up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back