games that should have sequels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supersonic2p3 said:
Autosaver said:
superflip96 said:
Autosaver said:
superflip96 said:
Star Wars Battlefront needs a 3rd Sequel.

Its already in development. :/
It Is? For how long has it been in Development?

Maybe a year or 2. There is even leaked footage on youtube.
I heard that they lost ability to make it.
Yeah, last I remember reading about it, is that it was canceled.

BlazingPhoenix said:
Supersonic2p3 said:
Autosaver said:
superflip96 said:
Autosaver said:
superflip96 said:
Star Wars Battlefront needs a 3rd Sequel.

Its already in development. :/
It Is? For how long has it been in Development?

Maybe a year or 2. There is even leaked footage on youtube.
I heard that they lost ability to make it.
Yeah, last I remember reading about it, is that it was canceled.

If I recall correctly, Free Radical was downsized too much due to the economy, so they gave it to Rebellion.

Quote py*Shot

Anyways, actually the rights to the game have been given to another developer IIRC.

And Lucas arts could find another developer EASY.

Autosaver said:
Quote py*Shot

Anyways, actually the rights to the game have been given to another developer IIRC.

So Pandemic no longer works on Battlefront?
Screw it Then, As I bet the next Developer to get a hold of the Star Wars Battlefront series is probably going to mess up the Games Forumla, Or Engine for that matter.

superflip96 said:
Autosaver said:
Quote py*Shot

So Pandemic no longer works on Battlefront?
Screw it Then, As I bet the next Developer to get a hold of the Star Wars Battlefront series is probably going to mess up the Games Forumla, Or Engine for that matter.
And just when I was looking forward to the sequel I learn it might not ever come to be. Damn those companys, damn them.

Seconding MegaMan Legends, and probably MMZero as well, I want to pull out my hairs again. Perhaps a MMX game dealing with the Elf Wars? I'd love that.

Arguably Master of Magic too.

Yeah, a 3rd Metroid Prime would be good.

O wait...

You mean THIS Metorid Prime 3?
metroid_prime_3_boxart.jpg

Oi. What I meant was a sequel to that. :P I know about THAT game already, because I beat it. What I mean was, Metroid Prime 4, or which might be Metroid the other M. But what I scanned in Metroid Prime 3 was something about "Project Metroid Dread almost complete." which seemed pretty interesting to me.

Also, I'd like to see a sequel to Sparkster, unless if there was one.

Metroid Dread is(was) a 2D DS game that hasn't been spoken of for years (by Nintendo Officials), so most people have assumed it's cancellation. That scan, however, got people's spirits up. Unfortunately, they've said that it is currently not in development at the moment. I do hope they finish it sometime.

I am surprised I haven't seen anyone mention Mischief Makers at all. That game was amazing. Also, Snowboard kids 3... Racdym hasn't touched it in years. No, SBK: Snowboard kids was not made by Racdym, and the game was supposedly not very substantial as far as sequels go.

I am surprised I haven't seen anyone mention Mischief Makers at all. That game was amazing. Also, Snowboard kids 3... Racdym hasn't touched it in years. No, SBK: Snowboard kids was not made by Racdym, and the game was supposedly not very substantial as far as sequels go.

I liked Mischief Makers even though it was pretty much concluded already, but that does not mean they cannot come up with another plot. Sonic Shuffle was fun and deserves a remake to make it more independent from Mario Party. Sonic R needs a sequal or even an extended remake also because it was fun and it was an original racing game that does not seem to be like another one some other company already made.

Also...

That Comix Zone game for the genesis need 1 for it was too short. I also think they should make another U.N squadron for the SNES. That game was awesome...

Edit: They really need a new Chrono Trigger game too. Were all missing out on something really great here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back