• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Grassy Grenade Zone Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your level is good in the structure, but I noticed that you never made a match map, seeing your thing placement, so, here are some of the main bugs that I've found:

• Oh, please, remove the random monitor that you've placed there.
  • Sonic can't get easily the power-ups, such as the invincibility, the armageddom shield and the atraction shield.
  • Make all of the boxes in the level a super-ring box, and mark the "Spawn Randomly"(or Randomly Spawn?) flag, except the box that you'll stay as the powerful power-up Box, for that, stay a force shield and mark the same flag as the super-ring boxes.
  • Give a colormap to the water.
  • Don't stay any place of the level empty, always put something on it, even if it are just more rings.

Well, that is it!! I enjoyed your level, anyway.

Okay, I did everything you said. Would this now be good enough to release?

PS. These tux avatars look humorous in the same thread. ;)

Shardvex said:
Okay, I did everything you said. Would this now be good enough to release?

I think yes.

PS. I thought exactly the same thing. XD

... Is the download link up to date with all the fixes PHCC mentioned? Just wondering...
Also why it's called "123.wad"? You can call it something like... m_GGZ.wad or just GGZ.wad?

Last edited:
No, the fixed version is currently in Submissions, and that version also has a more logical filename.

I have two links up in submitions, and they are the latest. The link in this post is outdated now. Check it out, there are improvements, including everything that PHCC said needed to be done.

It won't let me go in submissions, something saying its private and even if I go there I cant find much, just threads saying how to post levels and stuff...
Can you just put a download link here?

The purpose of submissions is that you can't see anything until it is accepted. There's currently a problem with the attachment system, so either wait a bit or ask Shardvex to send you the file privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back