Who is this 'Administrator' player who never talks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro the Magma Fox

Totally not using Hydreigon
Seriously, i keep bumping into a player called 'Administrator' but is he really an admin? Is he a developer of SRB2? I really need to know who he is!

Possibly someone who had their default computer name as Administrator and either forgot to set up their player name, or is too lazy to set it up. Nothing to really worry about.

But he never says anything, even when i ask him if he is a developer or not. i'm not convinced he is an administrator on srb2...

He isn't. What happened is what Pyro Fox Boy said: Somebody didn't set a player name for himself, so the default computer name (which is Administrator) was automatically used by the game. No developer goes by that name and I don't think any of them joins random netgames anyway.

300px-Administrator.png

At least, that's what I immediately think of...

I coudn't help to laugh at this Topic, "Administrator" or in some cases "Administrador" are players who are just starting on SRB2, the reason their name is Admin is because they havn't even got their own name yet (As stated above), and the reason they don't talk is most likeley because they don't even know how to.

Quite ironic, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back