Global Agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterJace

This is my real picture
A few months ago, a fellow FPS gamer told me to subscribe to a website for a game called Global Agenda, providing spiffy screens and told me about how the game is so awesome and I should play it with him whenever it comes out.

So I researched it a bit, Wiki provides the great summary.

Code:
Global Agenda is a massively-multiplayer online third-person shooter video game in development by Hi-Rez Studios using Unreal Engine 3. The game is currently in closed alpha testing stage; a closed beta is expected to start before the end of June 2009. While no official release date has been announced, Hi-Rez Studios has said that it is targeting release by end of year 2009.

So I'm thinking, ooh looks good. Now after the E3 Trailer came out, I decided, "Huh, great graphics..can I actually play this?"

Of course not. Apparently, the official sysreq were updated about a month ago. Something about 3 megs of RAM and a Nvidia 8800 required tells me that a four year old PC is going to have hell trying to run it.

Besides that fact, I still want to play.

Anyway, game's set to release sometime late this year.

Wow, just wow...

That is one really jaw dropping game, the customization, the game play, sadly i don't have that good of a computer to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back