LittleBIGPlanet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm prolly going to get this on Amazon after Christmas. But then again, after Christmas I'd never be able to go on it because my brother's getting Guitar Hero World Tour.

I have, however, looked at one of the trailers, and it looks to play like the original Sonic the Hedgehog, because it's quite slow. If SackBoy had a Sonic downloadable costume (which I know there are DLC of costumes because it's on PS Store), I'd attempt a Green Hill Zone.

I got it with my PS3 this Christmas. _Very_ well executed physics. The only issues in the entire thing I have noticed thus far is that sometimes the automatic plain jumping is annoying at times and that making a level can be made more challenging than expected due to the camera's location. Outside of that, no issues spring to mind, and those problems are probably addressable, either via patch or I missed something. Custom stickers and music would be nice, but I don't expect it to happen (Not music, at least, apparently the sticker import is already in the making from what I ascertained from googling).

I tried LBP the other day. The editor is incredible, but I didn't care much for the controls.

It's $399 for 80g and $499 for 160g with a game. LittleBigPlanet is like a 2D G-Mod you can make vehicles and levels. It's awesome!!! I like playing Sonic 1 level remakes.

I've played it! (at brothers house )the game is so fun. the physics in stage builder alone would make a cool game. (HEAVY SPOILERS!!!!)[spoiler:5532aa9baf](I made a stair base, then drew a circle.I stepped inside inside the circle(sporting nice ninja duds), changed it's material to a floaty one and the circle (with me) flew into the air and hit the celing. then I made little pecees of the floaty material around the circle. then I changed everything to hard rock.

can some one say geronimo? EVERY THING FELL AND I ROLLED DOWN THE STAIRS IN A CIRCLE.

Also, you can rewind/STOP time in stage builder and you can fly in stage buider and-*shot for spoiling half of sage builder.*[/spoiler:5532aa9baf]

BUY THIS GAME NOW!!!!!

This is one of the reasons I want a PS3, maybe the ONLY reason I want a PSP. I just love how customizable this game is! Go little big planet! 10/10

I have LittleBigPlanet and I think it's pretty fun. It's major flaw, however, is that all players in coop share four lives between them at each checkpoint, and the checkpoint must be on-screen to come back to life if you die.

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
I have LittleBigPlanet and I think it's pretty fun. It's major flaw, however, is that all players in coop share four lives between them at each checkpoint, and the checkpoint must be on-screen to come back to life if you die.
Yeah but thats whats makes it challenging. Anyones If anyone wants to play me in LBP my psn ID is itsricks, though I can't play right away since my internet connection isn't working so well

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
You get lives every so often, why do you care if you share lives? And, if you can just appear back randomly, there woild be constant deaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back