Scr_AncientTemple, (wip) my first very large level

Status
Not open for further replies.

spriter12

well i just started making a plain room one day and it became this wip.
whats in store:
element rooms ( room that have traps based by a element, Liek a large room or lava)
traps ( yay!)
puzzels to get out of traps
and alot more.
screens
here thats the starting room, and yes (for the n00bs out there) i threw in a few secrets. i know that the start of the first water area is cramped, don worry i'll fix it.

now for the file HERE!!!
please give tips on how to make this wad better. the final should be out in like a week

Hmmm... tested.

First room: ceiling is too low for me (claustrophobia!!! argh!), I think a temple has high ceilings.

Second room: I have to go through a fire wall and I didn't find any Inferno Shield there to protect me. it's hidden?

I think it's lacking thok barrier: if I do a thok against a 90-degrees corner, I go through the wall.

I got the last room (I think) where there are 2 rocks floating on water and casting light instead of shadows (odd no?) and no endlevel.

Couldn't find it in the mess that was his post (IE, I didn't bother reading it because it was equivalent to "mfdcbk ehig oiwnds lld ewidgshoi tmdsgfmgn nfveg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!").

Also it's more convenient for them to actually be put on the page rather than a link-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back