Eggmountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use Photo Bucket to upload the images and then use IMG code:
i]

Or just copy the IMG code from photobucket and paste in coment.
And 37MB??? Hmm, I need to check this out. *downloads*
Ok, here's the screen. We won't downlopad picture file just to use once. Ok, screenshot of this level:

srb20020-1.png
[/img]

Eh. It's not too great at all.

*Really random item placements- a lot of item boxes at the beginning (actually liked the new sprites, though), then almost nothing later on throughout the level.
*A LOT of random waterfalls that actually hurt. I'd have at least made them look like acid or slime.
*Pitfalls EVERYWHERE. You wouldn't know about some of them until turning a corner and falling into them (particularly the first, with water in it).
*Random enemies, and really cramped at some parts, especially in areas that it was necessary to continue through. Oh, and for some reason, Level 2 is now named Diamondus Zone 2.

Note that this is NOT an insult: http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Level_Design_101

The level is not that bad. And did people who designed Srb2Riders give you the premission to use their music slot and their boxes.
I got lucky about water walls - I got the water sheild on that random moniter XD
Well, the water can hurt you when it's falling from too high. And by the way, you can avoid the waterfalls - go to the walls, then you're safe...

Yeah, I know you can avoid the water- that's not the point. It's that WATER actually hurts you that bugs me. And @ verifiaman, is your school computer really to blame for bad level design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back