SRB2 1.09.2 is out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spazzo said:
003dn.png
Spazzo is a TrackMania player, I see.

I'm actually a bit miffed; I can't find Sunrise anywhere, except, like, at one Toys 'R' Us, and that was several months ago.

Shadow Hog said:
Spazzo said:
Spazzo is a TrackMania player, I see.

I'm actually a bit miffed; I can't find Sunrise anywhere, except, like, at one Toys 'R' Us, and that was several months ago.
Of my, I'd never thought i'd find sombody here who's interested in sunrise.
Ever been to www.tm-exchange.com? I used to moderate there under the nick BaNaNa. Its been a while since ive gone there :P
I once saw sunrise at staples, unfortunatly i didnt get it. Im happy with Power-Up, however.

Haha,, whaddayaknow... it broke when I fixed the bouncy sectors..

Fixed, for whenever I decide to do another release.

How about I decide for you? Post the EXE now. *shot*

Honestly, this was probably the stupidest thing to be broken EVER, aside from the recent CEZ current and Act 2 Easter Eggs =P

For the record, it was broken in 1.09.1. I know, 'cuz I want Spidey Knux.

EDIT: Actually the SRB2 Spidey Knux is not exactly the same as in Sonic Adventure - it works like "spin, glide, spin", whilst the SA one works like "spin, glide, fall, spin when jump is tapped, glide". Just wanted to point that out, AJ. You now can change that in SRB2. *shot*

Neo Chaotikal said:

Honestly, this was probably the stupidest thing to be broken EVER, aside from the recent CEZ current and Act 2 Easter Eggs =P

:O
I KNEW IT!
IT WAS KROZE ALL ALONG! *stabbed*

Spazzo said:
Neo Chaotikal said:

:O
I KNEW IT!
IT WAS KROZE ALL ALONG! *stabbed*

ONOES I AM BAN! Or not. The real proof is that I don't know the song. Wait, did I say song? No, I don't know what you're talking about! I don't even know what "song" means! Really!! ^_^;

Prime 2.0 said:
...I saved the game data, and I don't get the emeralds when I start. Umm... yeah. That's kind of bad.
You get them if you start the game with the Level Select.

Thank you for the best gaming experience ever! I only played Zone 1 act 1 but still this is pretty good! keep it up guys!

Neo Chaotikal said:
EDIT: Actually the SRB2 Spidey Knux is not exactly the same as in Sonic Adventure - it works like "spin, glide, spin", whilst the SA one works like "spin, glide, fall, spin when jump is tapped, glide". Just wanted to point that out, AJ. You now can change that in SRB2. *shot*

?? Isn't that how SRB2's works already? Play 1.08 and try it out.

No - actually, in 1.08, before Knuckles' nerf, after letting go of the jump button while gliding, Knux immediately starts to spin, ready for another glide. In 1.09, after Knuckles' nerf, he goes into "falling mode" after the button is let go of. However, in Sonic Adventure, after letting go of the button, Knuckles goes into falling mode, and then (and only then), if the jump button is pressed again, he will start spinning once more, ready for another glide. Basically a mix of the nerfed/unnerfed Knux.

SSNTails said:
A special thanks to all of those that beta tested on the messageboard.
Yay! Does that mean we'll all be on the credits?

"Special Thanks:

Doom Legacy Project
ID Software
Dave Perry
The Chaos Emerald
Cinossu
Mistaed
The SRB2 Forum" :wink:

SSNTails said:
Haha,, whaddayaknow... it broke when I fixed the bouncy sectors..

Fixed, for whenever I decide to do another release.

This proves my theory right there that the universe does everything just to punish me....

2D mode is where you play from a 2D perspective.
SA mode is where you play the game as if it were SA.

Too bad they're not self-explanatory, huh? </sarcasm>

You get 'em by unlocking Adventure Example and Mario Koopa Blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back