I haven't played SRB2 in about a year, maybe more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZZT

So, what have I missed in relation to the development of SRB2 and stuff? Have I missed any particularly cool modifications or anything? I'd appreciate it if someone helped me catch up, because I'd like to try and play again, but I can't catch up on my own.

Hmm... my current favorite new mods that have come out in the last year have been Golden Ruins and SRB2 Riders. You can search the forum for them.

And there are lots of levels that don't make any sense. YAY WIERD LEVELS!!!!! Oh, and some characters that just change the color using S_SKIN. ect.

Uh, SRB2JTE.
Uh.
Uhhhhhh...
I did some cool stuff that I never finished.. such is life.

ZZT said:
So, what have I missed in relation to the development of SRB2 and stuff? Have I missed any particularly cool modifications or anything? I'd appreciate it if someone helped me catch up, because I'd like to try and play again, but I can't catch up on my own.

I made custom characters and a Naruto mod.

Wild I'll Begin appeared!

FIGHT PKMN
ITEMS RUN

I'll Begin used Spammy Post. It's super silly.
ZZT has no more Pokémon left. ZZT whited out.

Actually, me joining was far from notable.

Of course, 1.09.4 was released, which is the final demo before the full release. Some notable mods that people have made are Tets' "Blue Heaven", and the "SRB2 Riders Mod" by CZ64, Draykon and friends. There was recently a faulty script that deleted a lot of inactive accounts (like Bigboi's). Also, there's also a PowerPuff Girls Z craze going around the community, so beware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back