Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SRB2 Install Program

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper Tails

Noob2Pro in just 4 years
I have created an install program for SRB2. It contains a basic installation, mystic realm, Shuffle's Zelda wad (all credit to Shuffle) and a full installation. Unfortunately, it is 70mb in size, so i you want it, PM me with your email and I will send you it. The installation is quicker than the extractor.

Sounds like a neat idea, but hopefully it isn't just the wad, as you need the other files and the EXE to play it. >_>;

I'd ask for the installer, but I already have SRB2 and MR4 on my machine.. soo.. :P

Dark Warrior said:
Obviously, YOU are a moron.
1) Virtually every coop uses MR4.
2) Zelda mod is fun.
NO you are the MORON here, who would download 70mb when it's got other stuff besides SRB2 in there? it's an SRB2 installer! it shouldn't have addons in there!

Why not? Most people are going to download MR4 anyways. Why not save 'em some trouble?

It's not like this is an OFFICIAL extractor. It could be pretty nice for convinience. I already have the stuff, but what about my computer-illiterate friends? :P

I'm working on a new version of the installer. It will have a larger selection of wad files. I'm not going to release the first version due to technical glitches (title changes).

The idea is good because Installer are very comfortable but I still prefer the Self-Extractor because its faster to load(without WADs).

Make 2 Versions:

An Installer without WADs(I like this best)
And one with WADs!

KingofFlames said:
NO you are the MORON here!

That actually made me laugh.

KingofFlames said:
, who would download 70mb when it's got other stuff besides SRB2 in there? it's an SRB2 installer! it shouldn't have addons in there

It should, considering that MR4 is an important and widely used addon. And throwing in the Zelda mod makes it so people don't have to search too hard to find it.

Witch vershon of zelda mod dose he meen.If it the lastest one that is only on irc then sweet.If it the old one then boo.

SA2 or Sonic CD

well i hope you suceed on doing this, getting all wads in it and other stuff well.
Good Luck Hyper Tails

Well that just about destroys the whole purpose of not giving him the mod. :P

I would like to add a a demo of a mod I have but it's not quite finished yet...I should have it finished within the next few days though.

Also: If you have no place to upload this installer, email it to me and I'll upload it to my server. If you do, then by all means use it. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back