Maki Nishikino v1.03

Triple-Q

Introducing... MAKI NISHIKINO for SRB2KART!

https://youtu.be/s8ZtlTpABw4

After leaving µ's to pursue her own career, Maki Nishikino is suddenly called back into the world of Sonic when the Master Emerald is stolen yet again... by Eggman!

attachment.php

He's challenged everyone to a kart racing grand prix--and the winner will receive the Emerald as a prize!

As a school idol and the sworn protector of the Master Emerald, Maki must bring out her fist metal crack'ems once again to drive, drift and sing her way to the finish line!

attachment.php

Because Maki is Knuckles, she handles just how you would expect her to. Balanced all around, but rougher than the rest of them.

attachment.php

But can she save the flower from evil deterioration? Or will she get tricked by the Eggman yet again?

Now's not the time to be chuckling.
Flex your muscles and your knuckles, and help Maki "Knuckles" Nishikino win back the emeralds today!
Download the .wad for Maki here!

attachment.php

(Maki is fully voiced and color customizable, but her favorite colors are Jet or White.
Just because you have to protect the emerald doesn't mean you can't look good while doing it!)

attachment.php

Attachments

• kart0001.gif
    kart0001.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 578
  • kart0002.gif
    kart0002.gif
    704.7 KB · Views: 9,258
  • kart0007.gif
    kart0007.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 9,392
  • kart0009.gif
    kart0009.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 9,993
  • kart0010.gif
    kart0010.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 10,830
  • KC_maki-v1.03.zip
    289.8 KB · Views: 1,250
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to releases! My only real critique is that her vertical offsets are inconsistent on her rotation. Nothing a little changing with SLADE can't handle.

After all these years, the true Knuckles finally returns to SRB2 Kart.

Now to main her online and watch as dozens of people complain about losing to anime ;)

I just downloaded SRB2Kart, and this mod can't be missing in my game, as I'm a HUGE Maki fan
BTW, are you planning to make a full Maki WAD for the regular SRB2?

Hey guess what, I finally pushed out an extremely minor fix for this character and it only took like an entire month

v1.02
---------------
Added proper wheel sprites for turning
Fixed more offset issues
Fixed unused sound issue

Catch that new download right there aiiiiite

HollowPortlyDamselfly-size_restricted.gif

Maki has been converted to the smoler pk3 form to further decrease filesize for the SRB2Kart v1.0.2 update. Have fun!

tumblr_papfk3VcmA1qimttgo1_500.jpg

Hey dude...

Maki's kart doesn't have steering wheel in front-diagonal and side frames!

PS: Can you make an alt version of this similar to 1.0.3 bonuschars Arle? (Color changing hair instead of clothes)

Hello! Hope you having a nice day! I really wanna say that Maki is good! I even watch LL! (Love Live)
If you don't mind ;w; could u do like a Honoka or Nozomi?

As i said,Maki it's pretty good! But i would like to see Honoka (I am big fan from Honoka)
Ty for reading!! <3

Hello! Hope you having a nice day! I really wanna say that Maki is good! I even watch LL! (Love Live)
If you don't mind ;w; could u do like a Honoka or Nozomi?

As i said,Maki it's pretty good! But i would like to see Honoka (I am big fan from Honoka)
Ty for reading!! <3

the user hasn't been online for nearly a year (at least according to the OP) and the thread in itself hasn't been posted in for a year and a half. don't you think that you post was just a little bit unnecessary?

that being said making kart characters is extremely easy and can be done at the very least in one day so you should have no trouble making them yourself.

the user hasn't been online for nearly a year (at least according to the OP) and the thread in itself hasn't been posted in for a year and a half. don't you think that you post was just a little bit unnecessary?

that being said making kart characters is extremely easy and can be done at the very least in one day so you should have no trouble making them yourself.

Okay,i know that was a really unnecessary comment,but i really don't know how to make kart characters,but i will give it a try some day,thanks anyways

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back