help with my first WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonichero

Hi I am new here and I would like some help with the first WAD I made.

I have uploaded the wad but I dont know how to access the level can someone please help?

I'm not sure what you mean by "uploaded". If you mean what it actually means, uploading it onto a web server, that won't help much, since SRB2 doesn't know where you uploaded it ^_~

If you mean what I think you mean, including or addfiling it to the game, it should work just by starting a new game, since the default map number is MAP01. If it still takes you into GFZ1, you did not add the file properly or you changed the number intentionally.

There are instructions for adding files on the addons section in the FAQ, so if you still don't know what the hell I'm talking about, go look there.

thanks all I did was put the wrong map name as I put it on map 10 by mistake :x

anyways I have another problem, when I load the level there are no walls and I dont know how to make them can someone pleasde help. :(

Mystical things called textures my sombrero. Do not ask me yet... not in the mood... and that's for my tutorial... Au reviour, seeswa.

(Oh noes! Off-Topicness!) Seriously...if I have to look at Cy-Chan (aka the fake Cyan -who is REALLY A DAMNED GUY! >.<-)'s sig anymore...I'm going to explode..Yes, this is a pointless post (feel free to ban this account and my JTE2 account if you must) but damn it! He is not a f*cking girl... would a girl first come to the community with the nickname "Cyan"? Jesus, you people are so gullable! -.- *stops b*tching and leaves*

Dudes, this is more off topic than anything in the "Off Topic" forum. And, Y2Jake, honestly, you're not helping. Cy-chan WAS trying to help with the textures, and he was just stating that he wasn't in the mood to. Now, Sonichero, there's a tutorial that you might take a look at. It's currently down, but when it goes up again then you could go to "Editing" on the main page on SRB2, then "Level Editing", then "SRB2 Level Editing Made Easy", then... I dunno, "Textures" or somethin' . I'd give a URL, but the site appears to be down.

Note to self: Hit Jake repeatedly next time I see him talking on IRC...
I've 'dealt' with hero for now... so this topic is now pointless. I admit to being a guy... but call me female, I wanna be female... Yes, there are people like that. It's weird, so what? I'm weird...

Ps: www.lawrencegearheadz.org/~a441/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back