• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Skyward City (Match level)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I add waterfall details to the map? Can I make a night mode for this level and a day mode for this level? Why is there a big house that leads all the way up to the sky? The only way to fix that glitch is to restart all the houses, I will make fewer houses that you can actually enter. I'll try to make a basic little house inside so you don't get lost.

1. You have unclosed sectors everywhere. Fix them.
2. Your Thing placement is absolutely terrible. And Homing is a bad choice for weapon. It's such a terrible weapon that it's being removed in v1.1. =D
3. The water needs to be escapable. But you already knew that. =P

This is all I can say without playing it in a netgame.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
1. You have unclosed sectors everywhere. Fix them.
2. Your Thing placement is absolutely terrible. And Homing is a bad choice.

This is all I can say without playing it in a netgame.

1. We know, that will be fixed in 0.1.0 (Only 5 unclosed sectors)

2. We Know, that will be fixed in 0.0.6 (All five wepon rings were used)

im taking out alot of stuff
the rings im taking out too, i know the thing placement is terrible but WHY shuold we switch to that topic if the sectors arent fixed yet

I am taking out lots of the closed-grouped rings for you just as in 0.0.1. =D

I wonder... *edits oridginal remake file and makes a nighttime remake file*

lol thanks, oh btw could you fix the wall glitch? uh my doombuilder is acting dumb today, keeps crashing once i finish getting the walls fixed :.(

-edit-
besides if i edit now, youll have a diff version and so will i

like i said, do whatever you feel is best, and thanks alot dude for your help, ive learned alot about how to manage a map, i think ill do alot better next time i make something ^^

Well, its hard to work on this when I have to do my two contest maps and 2dworldadventure.wad plus school days and homework. I only got like 10 hours to work on it the whole month

if your in a contest i advise you concentrate on your project, you could give me the version made so far so i can continue to work on it, i dont want you to lose just cause you want to help me with my project,

oh btw, good luck in the contest

Even If I had all month, I would probally get 6.4/10 because I am only good at fixing and revising maps. Besides, I'll probally be done with it by next weekend, all I have to do is revise my race map.

i gotta go anyways, but i still strongly advise you work on your wad alot more then helping me with this : p thanks dude

-cya (at least for today)

6 pages of posts in this topic already?! That's odd considering what everyone here thinks of it, as well as the bugs mentioned that are in it.

Then again, it doesn't seem so odd once you realise the majority of the posts here were made by Donovan and superthehedgehog chatting to each other as if this was a chatroom. :P

Anyway, I haven't downloaded this level yet, let alone played it, so you'll have to wait a bit longer for my opinon of it...

I've also got an idea for how to solve superthehedgehog's problem with the in-game screenshots he takes. Maybe he could just go into Paint, load the screenshots, and use the Invert tool in Image (or just press Ctrl+I) and see if it makes them look normal rather than having their colours inverted. Just wondering if that would work.

Monster Iestyn said:
Just wondering if that would work.

Answer: it does not work... sorry D: The screeshot you get by using merely PrintScreen key is a black screen with some meaningless figures. That's because - I suppose - SRB2 runs in DirectX.

Ezer.Arch said:
Monster Iestyn said:
Just wondering if that would work.

Answer: it does not work... sorry D: The screeshot you get by using merely PrintScreen key is a black screen with some meaningless figures. That's because - I suppose - SRB2 runs in DirectX.

I never said anything about using Printscreen. Don't you know how to take screenshots in SRB2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back