• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Cream - Alpha test!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the pupils need to be a bit bigger, she almost looks like she frightened of something.
Although it's just a minor detail, it still bugs me.

I made flying sprites to help in the making:

1-3.png
2-3.png
3-1-1.png
3-2.png
4-2.png
5-2.png

I guess the side flying sprites are wrong, and I made a crappy Cheese:

cheese.png

Thanks, Those look good (other than the side frame and Cheese...)

Looks good so far. I just downloaded it. Pretty good except whats been covered here. Im not much for drawing so I can't help with Cheese sorry.

Sure. I can't sprite chao very good, anyway. Make him (her?) around the size of a flicky, but a bit bigger.

Hyper Shadic X said:
What's with this all of a sudden? Are you a catgirl now?

On another note, how are you attaching Cheese to Cream? Are you making a soc? Or just adding it to the sprites? The latter would be better.

I'll Begin said:
Hyper Shadic X said:
What's with this all of a sudden? Are you a catgirl now?

On another note, how are you attaching Cheese to Cream? Are you making a soc? Or just adding it to the sprites? The latter would be better.

Can you please stop this? -_- It's a basic face. I see JTE do it, and do not say I copy JTE. I did this waaaay before I went to #srb2JTE. :(

Anyway: I finished the Cheese "CHESA1" sprite:

chesa1bk1.png

Like it? I tried making the fliky sprite look more like cheese. I hope I did well. :)

One more thing: I think the SOC would be a good idea, and you can make it that it get's attached to Cream via the "A_FOLLOW" option. I don't know how you're going to make it that he attacks his enemies with Cheese, unless you SOC an object that's invisible and has it that Cheese follows it, and make it that that item is Cream's slingitem. Although, this could cause strange results if Cheese is suppose to follow Cream too. :/

zck2020 said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
That cheese sprite is ugly.
Ditto. Make it's body bigger.

In all honesty, I think Cheese's head is bigger than his entire body. At least that's what it seems like.

Aside from that, this is looking awesome. I've been waiting on this cream.

That's what I was thinking. :P

And I'll get to working on the body getting bigger, but he's suppose to be flying. It's depth perception that sucks in this case. ><'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back