• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

how do you use linedef executors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yazuken

Ive asked this question a few times, and i was told to look at previous post on the forums. but when i did they didnt tell HOW to make them. it just told about the different kinds of linedefs executors. Can anyone help me out? :?

Quoting myself:

"They're basically like sophisticated buttons. When the player steps in a trigger sector (marked by the appropriate sector type), it looks for a tagged linedef for the trigger. Call the sector that linedef's front belongs to the "command sector." SRB2 then goes around the command sector and "executes" all the linedef commands (100-104 as listed in my effects guide)."

The numbers now go from 100 to 111, but the basic principle still holds. After FD 1.09 is released, I'll definitely make a linedef executor tutorial guide (maybe sooner since this is the third topic asking how linedef executors work).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back