What the problem of releases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Previously known as "Wagon"
Whenever I post anything into the releases forum it say :

"Wagon, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I too think that I am not a developer or somewhat that is why I can post nothing....

But there is another reason too? please help me

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

sorry if i said wrong or somewhat

You need to post it in Submissions for the judges to look at your work and decide whether it is good enough to be moved to releases for others to download. Sometimes this can take a long time, but it can also take a very short time.

The Moderators specifically created the releases system to help filter what gets released on the MB. They do it so people don't end up downloading WADs with stolen, broken, or otherwise terrible content. Think of it as quality control, but for SRB2.

Post it to Submissions. We'll move it to the appropriate Releases subforum assuming it doesn't break any rules and has some effort put into it. (Contrary to what people think, quality isn't a factor in whether something gets put into Releases. In fact, if something is bad, that's even more reason for it to get exposure, so the author can get criticism and improve it and their future projects.)

Post it to Submissions. We'll move it to the appropriate Releases subforum assuming it doesn't break any rules and has some effort put into it. (Contrary to what people think, quality isn't a factor in whether something gets put into Releases. In fact, if something is bad, that's even more reason for it to get exposure, so the author can get criticism and improve it and their future projects.)

Very thanks RedEnchilada

I will post my wad as soon as I can.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back