• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Midi sound problems in wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torgo

I have posted this part in my topic in releases, but thought it is more approprate here.

I am having a problem with Ice palace, the song seems to sound weird like the beats are a little different. I will have the original song in there so you can compare and see what is wrong. The level itself is incomplete.

Ice palace.zip (yes that is a link)

Moved to Editing. Help and Suggestions is for help on the actual game. Editing is for help on editing.

No idea. That MIDI does use an insane timebase of 1024 though, but removing that doesn't solve the problem. Try to find another ice cap midi.

Ok, I thought because of the way srb2 handled the midi that it would be appropriate for suggestions and help. Alright, I will use a different midi, thank you for showing what the problem is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back