Signiture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdog003

Yeah. So, I have a new signiture. But it dosen't show up in my posts. That's when I found the "attach signiture" checkbox. I wanted this board to do it automaticly, so I went to Profiles, where the Always Attach Signiture checkbox was. When I checked it, though, nothing happened! What do I do now?

It says "-hotdog003." Now take it out of your signature, please. It's stretching out the screen.

You see, on computers with lower resolutions, lines that long stretch the screen. Anyhow, I've used my *cough* power *cough* to remove it. Don't make long lines like that in the signature, please.

Because if you have a less powerful monitor or don't like surfing full-screen, it gives the board a horizontal scroll bar and pushes text off the right side of the screen, making it so you have to scroll left and right to read it. That's just plain annoying, simply enough.

It's the same reason avatars aren't more than 128x128, because if they are, they stretch the columns or make posts longer than they already are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back