Audition Online/KartRider (Rival is back)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rival

Hey, Guess who came back. Sorry that I was gone for a long time guys. I had PERSONAL stuff to take care of. Anyway, when I was at school, I noticed my subsitute teacher playing this game on his labtop which made me wanted to play it so much. If you've been on Maple Story then you shoulda came across this.

Audition is a dance battle game which puts DDR on the ropes. With different types of modes to come across of.

Kart Rider is just your average everyday bootleg Mario Kart/Diddy Kong Racing game.

I joined on both of them but not Maple Story yet. Anyway, if you wanna know my name on both. Audition: Knux. Kart Rider: Knuckles

*Due to the new patch they have, I won't be on Audition until they either come out with a new, less hackable patch, or if Nexon gets my error report on what happened*

http://nexon.net/

It's actually quite fun, but definetly not StepMania. I was pretty bad at first, but I managed to get level 5.

To do 8 keys, you need a numpad, which I don't have using a laptop. Plus, you need to pay to get higher than level 5, which is the most retarded concept ever, considering you can get to levels higher than 25, but whatever.

It's more of a hanging out sort of game, rather than a competition, because everyone who plays is generally very friendly. I recommend playing this with friends in your school, etc.

Um, bump?!

Hello?! Guys, this is a really fun game, although it does look girly/silly, it really isn't. What it is, is the most user friendly, inviting, and enjoyable game, I have ever played. (honestly, I couldn't stop playing the moment I started and I stood up to 5 AM playing it). There are no noobs, because no one calls anyone a noob. No one hacks, because there's hack protection.

Everyone is so incredibly friendly, and it's dancing. Customizable characters and all, kiddies.

If anyone wants to look me up, my account is MCMint (MC Mint, lol) and my nickname is MintyFreshy (because Mint, Minty, and MintyFresh were taken (although now I feel I should have just used a "-" insead of a "y") and apparently Segmint contained "curse words").
I hang out in Beginner, but I will soon go to the Free server (because after level 5, you can't go to beginner anymore, that is, after you take the licence test).

Edit: I passed my test on the 2nd try, and I am now a level 6, but sadly, I can't go to beginner anymore. =|

I play MapleStory. Some of you may have noticed from my avatar, but I recently changed it.

I play KartRider and go by the name StarBlazer.

I haven't tried Audition yet. Hearing how it sounds now, I guess I can give it a shot.

But MapleStory is the best in my opinion right now.

Ew, Syrup Story sucks...

Anyway, since I've only been playing for four days, people keep saying that I'm a liar, but I suck at Dynamic and Choreography mainly because the way the arrows are placed is just way too confusing, but I see level 7s that have been playing for a couple of months, and are now very good at it, even though there level is really low compared to mine (if I kept up with the amount of time it took me to get to level 5, I would be a level 11 now ololol, not to mention you have to take a licence test for ever level after 5).

I played it. It's pretty cool. I'm still level 1 though. >_>

My favorite song so far is Walk It Out by DJ Unk.

My favorite song (to listen to) is No Space, which is one of the main Audition songs.

My favorite songs (to play) are Euro 2005, and Party Party in One Two Party mode (I've been told be be the master of One Two Party by a level 18, and win every round.)

One Two Party is my favorite mode, being exactly like Space Channel 5, you copy the movements of the NPC, and they say "Yeah" and "Go". Yeah is the insert button, or 5 on the numpad (which I don't have, laptop) and go is the space bar, which is similar to "Chu" and "Hey".

Also, I just recently (a couple of hours from when I post this) passed my second licence test, which I again lost on the first try, but then passed on the second, and am now a Level 7. Yes!

I'm the bboy pro on Audition. When it comes to 8k, I'll try it but i might stop at lvl 9 bar. I impressed myself when i got the Finish Move on it :eek:

EDIT: Due to the vacation I'm going on, I will not be on for a week maybe. I'm heading to my mom's boyfriend's home at South Carolina. I might not download SRB2 on his computer because he already got a load of programs and a few online games on his. I will be back next Monday maybe. If you need me, I might get on SRB2 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back