What are you getting for christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dark Fox said:
The GC is still a popular system, and $30 is a pretty good price.
That's a good price brand new, and you can find them even cheaper used. :) Although I wouldn't recommend it if you only want something that works out of the box. I payed 7.50$ for one of my Gamecubes, but I had to pull out the jammed/chewed up reset button, and tweak the laser's pot before it worked. Then I was busy for the next hour cleaning out all of the dust/sticky crap inside the case and fan. XD

7,50$ for an GC? o_o
Come on, that's about R$18,00! And an Mega drive costs about R$250,00 here!
There is something that I'm not understanding here.

Sonic Shadow said:
7,50$ for an GC? o_o
Come on, that's about R$18,00! And an Mega drive costs about R$250,00 here!
There is something that I'm not understanding here.
Yeah, I found it at a thrift shop used. It didn't come with anything though, it was just the system itself. Good thing I already had some controllers, games, 2 power bricks and an AV cable from my other two cubes. XD

GC is pretty good. I still play it from time to time. I think I got mine's two or three years ago for Christmas. Well, I'm not sure what to ask for this Christmas, so yeah. Maybe some wii games. I only have a few.

Jellybones69 said:
Autosaver said:
PLUS Nintendo is releasing gamecube games with extra levels,design,tweaks.

Where did you get that? And there is no reason for nintendo to do that.
Found with a 30 second Google search
Another article about one of the games being revised
Its also on ign
PressTheButtons.com said:
While we're heard rumors about this for some time, Nintendo has finally announced that seven GameCube games that you probably missed the last time around will be coming to the Wii. First out of the gate this year in Japan are Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (with the Wii remote and nunchuk taking over for the bongo controller) and Pikmin. The next wave of re-released titles will follow in 2009 and includes Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, Chibi Robo, Mario Power Tennis, and Pikmin 2. They'll debut with a budget price, too.

Wow, that's great. By budget price they hopefully mean 19.99 or something. I haven't played any of those games anyway. (The only one that might interest me is Pikmin.)

A Wii, 19" HD Digital TV (yes, it's not great), Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party, Sonic Unleashed (PS3).

Cloth's, SSBB, Sim's Kingdom, and Sonic Unleashed. And im getting my sister, Shadmay, Mirror's Edge. Since her birthday is on the December 24.

Also, some more stuff:

Some speakers for my MP3 Player
Mario Plushie (to go with my Luigi one)
Olimar Plushie
about five pairs of socks (I got too many socks with holes in them)
I guess Sonic Unleashed, but I'm seriously considering renting it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back