help

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) there is no Super mode

2) you can transform into super sonic by collecting 50 rings and Thoking after you got all 7 chaos emeralds :)

Well, there's the exception of one game, Sonic the Hedgehog 2. In that game, all we need to do is jump. Else wise, (except for Sonic Heroes, Sonic Advance, 2 and 3, and Sonic Adventure, I think; correct me if I'm wrong) that's the way to do it.

Yeah.. there's only two Sonic games I know of where you can transform in the middle of a level, one of which you just have to jump.

Precisly, Sonic 2, we just need to jump, and Sonic 3, Sonic 3 and Knuckles and... and... SRB2, we need to double jump, or in this case, thok.

I hated how Sonic 2 did Super Sonic. There wasn't any way to say, "No, I don't want to turn Super right now!"

Agreed, Foxblitzz. I'd usually like to collect more rings or, y'know.. have a variety of music to listen to. :/

Sonic:Damn stuck forever....*takes controller and inputs Debug code* FREEEDOOOM!!!

Seriously, just use debug to get out :wink:

..Not like you didn't know that already :?

You can only do that if you activated debug mode at the start of the game, which I usually don't. :X

Personally I always hated the double jump trigger because of how incredibly easy it was to accidentally trigger it. I actually requested that you not transform with a shield in SRB2 because of how S3K did that as well and I always used that to avoid using Super Sonic.

Yeah. Usually, I'd want to turn super to get rid of an act boss, but otherwise, double jumping wasn't a problem for me in S3&K, as I never used it much unless I had a shield. Knuckles and Tails, however....

....But anyway, as for SRB2, there's no way I'd want thoking to be overriden by transforming into super, though. If I do accidentally transform, though, I try to make full use of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back