• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

I need a Super Sonic WAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and Chaos Zero 64 made one a while back in the 1.08 era.
and stop saying my precious. We got the point that you love LOTR.

i predict a lock for this topic...

there is one somewhere, but the best way to get a wad you want is to make it, not ask for it, and the super sonic wads are simply sprite changes for sonic, they are not invincible , are not "break the normal limit of speed"and cannot fly.

Alexmonk0 said:
Ummm, why don't you just unlock the proper super sonic, its not that hard.

And doing this is a lot funner, and you get an extra for doing this. :)

Why do people keep asking for Super Sonic WADs? Just get all the emeralds, and then get 50 rings as Sonic.

Laziness, or a desire to use it where you can't. Frankly, I think SS's overrated, because there simply aren't enough levels to use it in. You've got Mystic Realm and the regular game, which it's either hard to get all emeralds (Mystic Realm) or there aren't enough levels (Regular game). In Sonic 2, you could have your first taste of Super Sonic by Emerald Hill Act 2.

Enough with suggested new users to use objectplace, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back