• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

NEED SA-SRB2

Do you want it?

• I wants it! It's mine! My preciousssssssssssssssssssssss! :twisted:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. :)

• No. :|

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't load for me, and even if it did, I wouldn't like it.
It's a really old pic. :/

And why is JTE the topic of discussion now? =P

Chaoman is one of the random names in the English version of Tiny Chao Garden in Sonic Advance, Sonic Advance 2 and Sonic Pinball Party, aswell as in the Fortune-Telling House in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Name Change in Sonic Adventure DX. There's also a Chao voice sample in Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Sonic Adventure DX that sounds like "Chaoman!".

Post in English next time, don't double post, and don't go off-topic in the first darn post in your topic.

I just wish I could say "Lock" after this. :D

It loaded now.
Your avatar is THREE TIMES the size allowed, either remove it yourself or get it removed for a week.
I suggest reading the rules, they are all over the place.

Re: And why is JTE the topic of discussion now? =P

Neo Chaotikal said:
Chaoman is one of the random names in the English version of Tiny Chao Garden in Sonic Advance, Sonic Advance 2 and Sonic Pinball Party, aswell as in the Fortune-Telling House in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Name Change in Sonic Adventure DX. There's also a Chao voice sample in Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Sonic Adventure DX that sounds like "Chaoman!".

Post in English next time, don't double post, and don't go off-topic in the first darn post in your topic.

I just wish I could say "Lock" after this. :D

The chao love me! JTE must like the name if he said "Yay.Chaoman."

No, it's just that I have an old friend who went by the name of "Chaoman77" ... And I miss him...

Jason the Echidna said:
No, it's just that I have an old friend who went by the name of "Chaoman77" ... And I miss him...
I know your pain. I once knew a Chaoman77 on RuneScape and... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GET IN TROUBLE????? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: he was :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: BANNED FOR LIFE! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

[offtopic]What embarasses me the most is that Gollum here registered on my birthday.[/offtopic]

Use the search feature. I did and I found it right away. And no, don't say you don't wanna have all that work. If it's your precious, then you'll want to find it yourself, no?

EDIT: Do these incidents happen this often around here?

Unfortunatly, yes.
Try searching for Zash, Sonicfan93, Manic, Watermage, or GKWX2. In a nutshell, the n00b army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back