SRB2 Complete Soundtrack

Status
Not open for further replies.

SML

I fail at programming.
I want to export the entire SRB2 Soundtrack, specifically the song for Nimbus Ruins (TUNES 91). It's one of THE BEST songs in the soundtrack, alongside the DSZ2 Remix. (TUNES 9) I just get to figure out how to do it with XWE. If you guys can help AND help me get an exact replica of what you'd hear ingame of AT LEAST the DSZ2 remix and Nimbus Ruins, please do.

Well, after getting the tunes number, open up music.dta, go to O_MAP##, entry, save as, make sure you add the extension and put file type to All, and save.
EDIT:I remember a topic where SSNTails didn't like the fact of using his music in other places, but for general listening to, I think you'll be fine.

Maybe if you want to put the songs on an iPod? Last time I checked, OGG files never worked with iTunes.

Plus, he probably didn't convert them, because the file is on Conic's webspace.

Like said, I personally like the song for Nimbus Ruins. I personally prefer just listening to it. (hence why I would constantly type TUNES 91 into the console)

I don't have an iPod (yet), so I just pop the songs on a CD and put them in my CD player to listen to.

Why thank you very much for this~ I was waiting for an SRB2 OST even though it was easy to rip it.
Now... Does anyone have the old Christmas music in ogg/mp3/whatever's high quality format? The midi's don't sound as good at all.

Why thank you very much for this~ I was waiting for an SRB2 OST even though it was easy to rip it.
Now... Does anyone have the old Christmas music in ogg/mp3/whatever's high quality format? The midi's don't sound as good at all.

I made this a while ago, for myself. I could only find a few OGGs, though. The rest are MIDIs I converted (which don't sound too terrible, except for the very last part of The Twelve Days of Christmas). I also have those files in ALAC, if you really want to download that much.

So? The original Vorbis files will ALWAYS sound better because they weren't converted and they are much smaller than MP3s anyway, so what is the point of converting it in the first place?

Who cares? People now adays use Ipods, have fun putting Vorbis files on an ipod.

If I want to listen to an .ogg file without converting it, I just open it up in Audacity and play it.

...And then probably convert it to mp3 anyways since it's already there.

I made something quick if you guys want an album cover for iTunes/Burnt Discs.
2h64z0g.png

Who cares? People now adays use Ipods, have fun putting Vorbis files on an ipod.

There are custom firmware for almost all iPods (except for the Shuffle...) that allow Vorbis playback, and a lot of other media players will also accept Vorbis files, either out of the box or with firmware modification. Pretty much all media player programs except for iTunes and Windows Media Player (both of which are steaming piles of crap, and iTunes is the worst way to put things onto an iPod IMO) allow Vorbis playback too.

If fadeouts and continuous, non-stop Act 1 -> Act 2 transitions are your thing (I.E. it sounds more like a real soundtrack,) throw me a PM and I'll be happy to link you to my edit of the SRB2 soundtrack!

Code:
01 - Introduction
02 - Sonic Robo Blast 2
03 - Greenflower Zone Act 1
04 - Greenflower Zone Act 2
05 - Techno Hill Zone Act 1
06 - Techno Hill Zone Act 2
07 - Dr. Eggman
08 - Deep Sea Zone Act 1
09 - Deep Sea Zone Act 2
10 - Level Passed
11 - Castle Eggman Zone Act 1
12 - Castle Eggman Zone Act 2
13 - Arid Canyon Zone Act 1
14 - Arid Canyon Zone Act 2
15 - Character Select
16 - Red Volcano Zone Act 1
17 - Blue Mountain Zone Act 2
18 - Chaos Emerald ~ Special Stage
19 - Super Sneakers
20 - Invincible
21 - Dark City Zone Act 1
22 - Outer Space
23 - Doomship Zone
24 - Egg Rock Zone Act 1
25 - Egg Rock Zone Act 2
26 - Black Eggman ~ Egg Rock Zone Act 3
27 - Hyper Level ~ Neo Arial Garden Zone
28 - Drowning
29 - Game Over
30 - Continue
31 - Extra Life
32 - Super Sonic
33 - Meadow Match Zone
34 - Nimbus Ruins Zone
35 - Jade Valley Zone
36 - Silver Cascade Zone
37 - Zero Ring
38 - Desolate Twilight Zone
39 - Mine Maze
40 - Rocky Mountain
41 - Aerial Garden
42 - Emerald Coast Zone
43 - Warped Woods Zone
44 - Burning Sands Zone
45 - Intermission
46 - Sonic Electronic
47 - Spring Hill Zone
48 - Green Hill Zone
49 - Old Special Stage
50 - Mario Koopa Blast Zone Act 1
51 - Mario Koopa Blast Zone Act 2
52 - Mario Koopa Blast Zone Act 3
53 - Star Power
54 - Greenflower Zone Act 1 ~ Remix
55 - Deep Sea Zone Act 2 ~ Guitar Mix
56 - Dr. Eggman ~ Guitar Mix
57 - Arid Canyon Zone ~ Remix
58 - Red Volcano Zone ~ Guitar Mix
59 - Egg Rock Zone Act 1 ~ Remix
60 - Egg Rock Zone Act 1 ~ Classic Mix
61 - Arid Canyon Zone Act 1 ~ Old
62 - Arid Canyon Zone Act 2 ~ Old
63 - Deep Sea Zone Act 2 ~ Deep Mix
64 - Credits
65 - Disco Eggman
Album Art.jpg
And yeah, SRB2's soundtrack makes for great iPod listening -- and surprisingly, great driving music too. Overall, if these are used in another body of work, may the offender be burned at a stake, definitely :)

Last edited:
I've got a higher resolution image of that Sonic, Chao Freak 1.

letsgo.png

Last edited:
Why thank you~

EDIT: Oh~ That looks MUCH better~
10najgi.png

If you burn them to your average cd, you need 2 CDs. 3 if you include the X-mas tunes. I guess it would sort of be like the NiGHTS into dreams perfect album. 3 discs of NiGHTS crap. 8P

Last edited:
Some of that stuff needs better aliasing. Maybe you'd have a better time using a vector drawing program for those shapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back