How do you unlock startrings,startlives,etc.

This happened to you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I looked on a website and figured out

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickrawls08

How do you get the startrings, startlives, or the gravity in the SRB2 secrets? They don't show how in the secrets checklist.

supersonic45 said:
Beat it on Hard, then Ultimate will apeear. Beat that with all emeralds and you pass!

Isn't it Very Hard? I had already did that and I'm still working on beating it. CEZ1 and CEZ2 is so darn hard. Even Me and my brother can't do it.
To Get Unlockables easily said:
Just start one player, put in splitscreen 1 in console, and there! you can unlock things in two-player mode and get them easily!

Beat unltimate and then go to CEZ2 with the eight Emeralds. Then, you go into the pool. A message appears. Finish the rest of the level and you will see RedXVI. He sends you somewhere. Spin as fast as you can when you teleport. Find your way out an you get TEH GOD MODE MENU!

Chaos said:
Beat unltimate and then go to CEZ2 with the eight Emeralds. Then, you go into the pool. A message appears. Finish the rest of the level and you will see RedXVI. He sends you somewhere. Spin as fast as you can when you teleport. Find your way out an you get TEH GOD MODE MENU!
I'm sorry, what? When was this?

Chaos said:

Do you think that is easy? No, it is not at all.

P.S. You misspelled ultimate.

Check under Console in the instruction manual. You enter the commands in during multiplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back