jte bots in srb2riders

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackpower

hey does anyone know how to put jte bots in srb2 riders my friend on youtube has so i know it's possible right?

I sort of tried adding bots to the Riders code.

In the end, I noticed how bots can chase after certain Things, like for example, rings. So I made new Things for Race mode that bots tried to touch, like the Checkpoints. But even if they found one, if they're too far away, they stop for a second, and begin to chase it again. Plus, I didn't knew much about the bots code, and it turned out that all bots used the same 'checkpoint' counter. That means that if one bot touches Checkpoint 1, then all of the other bots will chase Checkpoint 2.

It was a bit too complicated for me. It doesn't matter now, since that code is sitting on my crapped-out PC. And even if I knew how to fix that, I don't want to. I want to finish Wave right now.

Ask your friend,as we don't have any way available here to add bots right now...

Are you sure he didn't record a net game,and a link to the video may help.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I sort of tried adding bots to the Riders code.

In the end, I noticed how bots can chase after certain Things, like for example, rings. So I made new Things for Race mode that bots tried to touch, like the Checkpoints. But even if they found one, if they're too far away, they stop for a second, and begin to chase it again. Plus, I didn't knew much about the bots code, and it turned out that all bots used the same 'checkpoint' counter. That means that if one bot touches Checkpoint 1, then all of the other bots will chase Checkpoint 2.

It was a bit too complicated for me. It doesn't matter now, since that code is sitting on my crapped-out PC. And even if I knew how to fix that, I don't want to. I want to finish Wave right now.

They were upgraded to be separate player instances, so you just need to add a new 'property' to the player.

Autosaver said:
Ask your friend,as we don't have any way available here to add bots right now...

Are you sure he didn't record a net game,and a link to the video may help.

yes i'm pretty sure he did he told me how to do it but it didn't make any sense so then he said try asking someone else to help so you can understand it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back