Sonic Advance Styled Sonic (not a recolor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a 2D Sonic Advance Styled Sonic for Srb2. His controls are like the real Sonic's. He doesn't have a superform for now. I'm probably gonna stick to 2D wads because they are easier for me to make. This is my REAL first wad because the Missy the Rat wad was a joke wad because I was new to wadding. Link: *Old link removed*
Update: New link with no white: http://www.sendspace.com/file/86rw5o

Also, Credits go to:

Me for wadding it
DanielSidney for ripping the sprites to use as frames
Bluezero for fixing the wads bugs the first time
Vortex for The life icon and Name Icon
Sonicfreak94 for fixing the bugs the second time

Because this is now updated. The old screenies are gone. I will get up to date ones later.

Yeah you might wanna change the background color, so its not visible in srb2. I could do it for you if you want me to.

It might take a while depending on the number of sprites, but open them in paint and fill in the white background with the blue color in my avatar.

It won't take long If you open up paint about 7 times, than put the background color, than keep repeating, untill all frames have the same background color.

I guess I'll try that. But not now. I have another wad I'm working on. I'm not gonna tell anyone what it is. No matter how many times you ask to know what it is.

I did fix the background now but the falling frame is mistaken for the standing frame and it seg violates when I spring. I wish I knew how to fix it. Bluezero4 fixed it last time so I don't know how to do it.

Actually, you can. One of the topics around here tell you how. Once I find it, I'll post a link.

Edit: Nevermind, someone already explained.

Pure....COPY!!!
I posted that I was gonna make this wad a couple weeks ago,...maby a month ago....But!....nice 2d wad...XD

WAD master said:
Um, You CAN'T open up XWE sprites in paint.
All you have to do is click the image you want to edit, click entry, save as, then go to paint, click "Paste from" then click the image.

I've done all of that. But it's that falling frame sprite that screws it all up. All I need is alittle explaination of how to fix it or someone to fix so I can move on.

metalsonicmk72 said:
I've done all of that. But it's that falling frame sprite that screws it all up. All I need is alittle explaination of how to fix it or someone to fix so I can move on.
You probablyhave the last frames titled PLAYA1 instead of PLAYa1. Just click view, then options, then click entry list and check the bow titled "Don't auto capitalize lump names." then re name them.

Cool? You said COOL?!?! This word hasn't any bad meaning, so why did you said it? All sprites are turned to the left... You're runing stright ahead, sonic runs left, you're runing right, sonic runs left, you're backwards, sonic runs left, and you said it is COOL?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back