Poisoned Paradise Zone act 2 preview - it's better this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. You will never finish it. Not in 1,000,000 years. Never. Bwahahahaha!

.....Seriously, I don't think you will...

....I'm not joking...

...Whoa there.

By the power of Grayskull, this cannot be! I tested extensively in IE, Opera, and Mozilla, and everything worked cross-platform. The only issue I found was that the borders never worked in Mozilla for whatever reason. TetsuoNet would look odd only in a stupidly low resolution, from what I have seen.

Oh yeah, and I haven't used a single table on that particular page. It'd be a waste of HTML. :E

It looks good so far. I thought the first one was better than the rest of the levels included in the game. It was long and was very similar to actual Sonic games. Keep up the good work.

I'll admit, you're doing much more progress than me with Botanic Serenity.

At least your map isn't filled with glitches :P

(Really nice work, Tet)

There is a lot I want to do with this level, but most of my ideas I'll probably never get to do. One of my more wild ideas involves the recreation of Poisoned Paradise in 2D for the Sonic 2 hack I'm working on (pictured in that nifty banner in my sig). Creating custom level art in Sonic games is possible with the progress we've made in this area, but I doubt I'd ever have the patience, or even be able to figure out how to do it. And the other problem is "Poisoned Paradise" wouldn't fit in the title card space anyway. ^_^;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back