Sega Re-Tradmarks Sonic Shuffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

light dasher

Cacee gaming
Could it mean nothing, or a possible port/sequel?
http://www.destructoid.com/sonic-shu...g-114872.phtml

To be honest, I didn't 100% Sonic Shuffle, though it had it's good points and bad points, but would a sequal/port be good?

Would you want possibly Hudson who did the original, to make a Wii sequel? Hudson has given the Wii their best support, so that's another reason to believe a sequel to Shuffle may be in the cards.

And it would no doubt be on the Wii, less likely the DS.

The 360 is really the only other current console I've seen ANY kind of party games, those being from EA part of their Hasbro deal and Rabbids 1.

Besides, Wii = Party games console stereotype sadly applies here.

But hey, I'll be fine with a Shuffle 2, being a Sonic fan, I wouldn't mind it if it's done right.

Just as long as it's not treated as the home console Sonic game for the year you know?

As the Wii is getting Black Knight in March most likely, Shuffle 2 in the fall would be fine, or maybe in spring 2010. Just as long as it ain't advertised as the main Sonic game of its year.

Why would anyone care about Sonic Shuffle, the first sucked so the second is bound to be worse. Also, broken link.

Unlike most people on this forum, I'm looking forward to this game alot. While the first did have some flaws, there were plenty of good points, too.

They're probably just making sure no one makes a game called Sonic Shuffle. Though I really don't think anyone would want to use that name for their game.

Ugh. I really don't know what to think. Sonic Shuffle was a good game, no doubt about that. But it wasn't THAT good of a game. I just hope that if a sequel DOES manage to come along, it improves upon the mediocre mini games and cheating AI issues.

Kuja said:
Ugh. I really don't know what to think. Sonic Shuffle was a good game, no doubt about that. But it wasn't THAT good of a game. I just hope that if a sequel DOES manage to come along, it improves upon the mediocre mini games and cheating AI issues.
AND the long loading times

:SonicMaster: said:
Be more patient. PlayStation 1 loading times were much worse.
True, but when you have to wait a long time after a mini game it can be a bit anoying.

Really?

They're actually gonna do it?!?

You guys aren't gonna believe me, (I don't care if you do, because it's true and I'm not gonna try to argue it) but a few months ago, I submitted a recommendation to make a Sonic Shuffle port to the DS. I doubted they would do it, but as I figured trying wouldn't hurt, I used Nintendo's help and support e-mail on their web sight.

A few days later, they responded saying that they were always glad when they got feedback about what games players would like to see on their systems and that they'd consider it. The e-mail suggested that the idea was way out there and that chances of it were slim. I gave up on the idea but...this brings new hope!

I have since deleted the e-mail so no, I can't post it, so don't ask.

(Nintendo later added a section for game recommendations to the help and support section.)

Re: Really?

sonictm said:
They're actually gonna do it?!?

You guys aren't gonna believe me, (I don't care if you do, because it's true and I'm not gonna try to argue it) but a few months ago, I submitted a recommendation to make a Sonic Shuffle port to the DS. I doubted they would do it, but as I figured trying wouldn't hurt, I used Nintendo's help and support e-mail on their web sight.

A few days later, they responded saying that they were always glad when they got feedback about what games players would like to see on their systems and that they'd consider it. The e-mail suggested that the idea was way out there and that chances of it were slim. I gave up on the idea but...this brings new hope!

I have since deleted the e-mail so no, I can't post it, so don't ask.

(Nintendo later added a section for game recommendations to the help and support section.)
.....Uh yeah. I'm not sure what to think now....

Sonic Shuffle? Meh... I guess I'll see how it turns out. I never played the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back