Almost everything is gone D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike0014

For some reason when I just played, I was gonna try for the umpteenth time to beat Ultimate Skill. But when the game got to the title screen I saw that the "secrets" option wasn't there, then I checked everything else. Everything is now gone except for my save files, which are corrupted and when I click on them it goes to Green Flower Zone 1 with Sonic with the colour of whatever character I was using (Eg: If I was using Tails, it had Sonic as orange).

None of the files in the folder have been deleted or moved, everything is there.

Is there anything I can do to restore it all? Or will I just have to do everything all over again?

Dude,

That is really depressing,I sorry it happen but I think to fix it. You need to delete (/or replace) the gamedata file.( I not sure,so wait for the professionals to come.)

Re: Dude,

srb2kirbyo said:
That is really depressing,

Oh boo hoo this is the end...

Ever heard of poking around for complete logfiles? I'll give you mine over PM.

I stopped playing it for a few days, then I just tried it, now everything is back, even though I didn't do anything...

Now I'm confused.

There are places online to get complete game saves. Just download one of those, erase the time attack scores, and you'll be more or less back where you started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back