• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2: TSRP X (Cancelled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vash said:
tailsmastermind said:
There is a very serious desise going around. it's called roboeggatitis. It's where wad creators try to over due a mod by making too many stages, making it turn into crap. Don't let this happen to you.
That's not correct, tailsmastermind. Roboegg99 made a lot of WADs, and canned them. This person is actually making a lot of levels in one mod, which is basically doing what SonicX8000 did with his mod.
Also incorrect. He did release part of his work back on his old sub forum, and most of the things he relesed made my eyes bleed.

offtopic: OH HEY GUY,S IM DOOIN A MOD AND IT'S GONA HAVE 480 LEVALS, AND 36 DIFANRT BOSSZ, AND LOTSO CHARACTERZ YA!!:offtopic

though 84 levels is a little to high, not even mystic realm had that many levels ( i think) try notching it down a notch, like...uh i dunno...20 levels? 15?
tht way you'd only have 20 levels to do, but don't make it like shuffle did with his "mod"

I would note that Mystic Realm contains 35 normal stages, not including unlockables. 84 is downright ridiculous. Start with something feasible.

light dasher said:
offtopic: OH HEY GUY,S IM DOOIN A MOD AND IT'S GONA HAVE 480 LEVALS, AND 36 DIFANRT BOSSZ, AND LOTSO CHARACTERZ YA!!:offtopic

though 84 levels is a little to high, not even mystic realm had that many levels ( i think) try notching it down a notch, like...uh i dunno...20 levels? 15?
tht way you'd only have 20 levels to do, but don't make it like shuffle did with his "mod"

incorrect, 40 normal levels and Secrets Levels (including Loop 02 as Second Quest)

Re: Sonic Robo Blast 2: The Second Reality Project X (progre

KG13 said:
Sonic, Tails and Knux along with 11 Characters

Mario
Shadow
Agumon
Mega Man
Guilmon
Veemon
Kirby
Luigi
Yoshi
Naruto
Kakashi
Wait.... What?

Re: Sonic Robo Blast 2: The Second Reality Project X (progre

on Edge said:
KG13 said:
Sonic, Tails and Knux along with 11 Characters

Mario
Shadow
Agumon
Mega Man
Guilmon
Veemon
Kirby
Luigi
Yoshi
Naruto
Kakashi
Wait.... What?

Is mean, Playable Characters (Characters wad)

on Edge. Shadow, Naruto, Luigi and Kakashi is allready by Jman (and SF94's SA2Shadow), Avi working Yoshi wad, Sondaniel22 Working Kirby wad and is Seen 3D Agumon, 3D Veemon, 3D Guilmon and Mega Man is not yet

Note:Shadow, Naruto, Luigi and Kakashi isn't included in the SRB2: TSRP X mod pack

Have you asked all of these people for permission to use their work yet?

Or are you under the delusional assumption that you will be allowed to rip off their characters?

Mario
Shadow
Agumon
Mega Man
Guilmon
Veemon
Kirby
Luigi
Yoshi
Naruto
Kakashi

NO

Custom characters suck in his game.

Levels feel rushed.

Do you even have any skill at editing?

KG13 said:
incorrect, 40 normal levels and Secrets Levels (including Loop 02 as Second Quest)

Uh, Forty levels?! I think that you may be shooting a bit high there, friend. The only reason Mystic Realm was able to be pulled off was because of the help from others he recieved(not to say that he didn't play a part in it). If I remember right, it took him months to finish his level pack. So, I really don't think this will work out at all. Try to start out by making 3 awesome levels, and come back and build on those.

Don't try to be famous by trying to match your mod with Mystic Realm. It's unrealistic, and it will never work. Instead, concentrate on making just 3 levels special.

As a fortune cookie once told me,

People forget how fast you did a job-but they remember how well you did it.

Why so many characters? sonic, knuckles and tails are fine. Plus if that many characters will be in your mod, how will you introduce them all ex, storyline,
characters just don't pop up like: 1OL H4Y YUI GUYZ, 1 S4W U WALKING D0WN TH3 S1DEWALK SO 1 W4NN4 J01N!!!!!one111!!!!.

ps, i already have a mod in the working called project x

Not to mention, as I said before, I doubt KG13 has asked any of the creators of these characters permission to use their work.

Not to mention that their styles will all be piecemeal, since they are created by different people.

Also, the art actually looks good compared to most art nowadays. Though all those playable characters are kinda odd...

Chaos said:
Mario
Shadow
Agumon
Mega Man
Guilmon
Veemon
Kirby
Luigi
Yoshi
Naruto
Kakashi

NO

Custom characters suck in his game.

Levels feel rushed.

Do you even have any skill at editing?

no, Custom characters don't suck in this game and to Snow you, they is a Hidden Route (Short Cut) in this Levels, wish mean characters with ability (light dash, Flying, Super Glide/Climb, Double jump and Thok with homing) can go to Hidden (Short Cut) Route but.....Sonic can't go to Hidden Route (Short Cut)

Jazz said:
Not to mention, as I said before, I doubt KG13 has asked any of the creators of these characters permission to use their work.

Not to mention that their styles will all be piecemeal, since they are created by different people.

Jazz, I'm not their, I'm a Beginner of SRB2 Player (not their), I was check Characters wad (With Soc) compatible or not compatible for SRB2:TSRP X

and UPDATE!

now Vector and Espio can use in SRB2: TSRP X (note: 2 wads are not Mine!) and HMS123311 wad is not allowed in SRB2: TSRP X!

KG13 said:
no, Custom characters don't suck in this game and to Snow you, they is a Hidden Route (Short Cut) in this Levels, wish mean characters with ability (light dash, Flying, Super Glide/Climb, Double jump and Thok with homing) can go to Hidden (Short Cut) Route but.....Sonic can't go to Hidden Route (Short Cut)

Can you please use proper capitalization? Your posts are getting increasingly difficult and annoying to read.

KG13 said:
Jazz, I'm not their, I'm a Beginner of SRB2 Player (not their), I was check Characters wad (With Soc) compatible or not compatible for SRB2:TSRP X

I'm a beginner of SRB2 player?
I was check characters wad?
Somebody set up us the bomb?

That last part of your post barely makes any sense. Typing in complete and correct English makes you much easier to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back