New game to play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellzone Mark II

Don't hold back
I have recently thought of a new game to play, it is based on Trouble In Terrorist's Town. First are the settings:
1. First, go to your Options, then game options, and turn off Hud player name.
2. If your host, play on Co-op(can be played on team match, but all must be on same team), turn forceskin on to your fav char, then make sure everyone is same color.
3. You will need cheats on, so turn Ringslinger on, and Friendlyfire on(i'd wait for friendlyfire, so people dont go crazy).
4. Turn Sudden Death on, and give everyone 1 life.
5. When you start a new round, wait 15 seconds to announce the terrorist on Csay(if you dont know the command, its in the console, and type "csay The terrorist is "enter selected name here"!).

Now its time for the rules!
1. The goal of the terrorist is to kill everyone else and not die, the goal of the innocent is to kill the terrorist before being killed.
2. Do not announce what you have, like if you have a shield, do not announce it.
3. Choose any map you want, if you have a level wad(Ex. Tyrcityhless.wad), then try it out on that level!

I hope you guys find this new game fun, if you dont, or dont understand some rules/settings, find me in game, or ask any questions, if you ask on this, you might answer other's questions.

Last edited:
Haha, Doom has an actual mod that accomplishes something like this. Whodunnit, I think. It's a blast in multiplayer. Would love to try this out, if it works properly in SRB2

Yea, also, for just a fun way to make co-op harder(not these settings though, can be done by anyone), just add ringslinger, and friendlyfire lol, GL if you do that too

I also want to say, i would like people to actually play more(lol), and give this a try, cause its pretty fun if everyone would give it a try

Another new game to play!

Hey guys, just to let you know i've came up with another game to play!This time basiced of Slender!(sadly, no pages ._.)
Here are the settings:
1. You must have a wad to play this(id recondmend tyrcityhless.wad, or house22.wad, and play in the forests)
2. You must have at least 4-10 players.
3. You want Sudden death on, and same settings with trouble in SRB town(my first new game to play post), what i mean by same settings, i mean go to options, game options, hud player name OFF.
4. There can only be 1 Super(Super=Slenderman)
5. Do not use openGL, because openGL makes those forests easy to see through.
6. Also, no leaving the forests.
7. Need cheats, put ringslinger on and friendlyfire on.
8. Slenderman gets 500 rings, with everyone else.
P.S. best to get TD either stuck, or remove him from the forest(stuck as in in the black part of the sewer)
Now its time for Rules!
1. One person is randomly selected as Slender. He is to already be in the forest, while the Survivors are to enter the forest shortly.
2. after all are in the forest, they get 15-25 seconds to run(AKA spread out across the forest)from slender.
3. The goal for slender is hunt and kill all survivors. Goal of the survivors is to stay alive, once the slender man dies(AKA run outta rings), game ends. Also if all survivors die, slender wins.
4. Survivors cannot hit each other, if so, that is cheating. ALSO, there can ONLY(yes, ONLY) be one super, if anyone goes super who is NOT slender, they dont get to play.

Now, I want you guys to have fun playing this, if you see anything that needs to be "cleared" up for you, go ahead and ask a question, Post on this thread, or PM me, id prefer that you guys ask questions on this thread, so you can possibly answer other peoples question!GL, and have fun playing!

I find that idea to be quite awesome actually... Also 1 life would be better. YOLO. *shot*
No seriously though, the idea is quite good, I can see it being a cool gametype to play.

Someone should make a map just for this...house22/23-B's forests and tyrictyHless's forest doesn't fit the picture...either too dense or too clear.

I remember doing a kind of this thing. Well, Maximus was the one to come up with it, he called it Slendertag.

Basically, played in Tag, no using rings, touchtag on, and Slender was the IT. Every other that was caught had to spectate. Best scenarious were Demo 2 maps (THZ2 and both MMZs) from The past levelpack. And also tunes 96 0.3 was eerie.

We sure had a lot of fun messing around with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back