Dreams and storys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, in the end...JJames clobbered you in ctf, and you became flat as paper, and after a while, decided to use you as the flag :P

Attempting to fix the focus of the topic!

I... don't dream near as much as other people do I think.
But when I do dream, it's incredible. Believe it or not, and
people can vouch for me, I see others in my dreams before
ever even seeing them in real life. It's... interesting. ^^`

But I don't dream hardly ever, so it's a trade-off. -.-

I was with my brother... We were chasing Dylan (Also known as Ultrasonic03/04/05) through something of a rather distraught warehouse. There were long hallways and huge rooms with staircases leading to the top (and for some reason, small amounts of water coating the bottom)... Ultrasonic was (according to what my dream self said) playing the parts of "all the evil people in EarthBound at once"... Which I thought was extremely hard to deal with, since he's setting off bombs in some rooms at the same time he's inflating my mother's scuba diving tank with flammable gas in another...

I had a pistol but it didn't seem to do much. My brother and I retreated to the top of a large staircase in one of the big rooms and watched helplessly from above.

The kid ran by, into the room below, wearing something resembling what my "neon sign" wad would produce. It was green at first and he said something along the lines of "Don't worry, it'll be alright... After all...", then the neon suit suddenly switched to white and he yelled "I'M YER MOM!" and proceeded to the bottom of the warehouse room where he was joined by the old man who lives in my basement, who apparently didn't know what he was actually doing, thinking he was helping my mom somehow by filling her scuba tank with volitile gas...

Anyway, my brother apparently decided the situation was hopeless, as we also had to stop a fire happening in another room or else half the building would blow up in a few minutes...

My pistol was out of bullets, so I just threw it at Ultrasonic, who was very far down there... It hit him right on the forhead. No effect. So I groped around in the darkness and found some other things to throw, even some more scuba tanks. Each thing hit him right on the forhead. No effect whatsoever. Somehow, I don't remember how, I think I got him to leave. Either that or he bound himself to the old man. Maybe he left to plan a good cruel death for me. But that's not the point. He was gone in any case.

All that was left down there to get rid of was teh old man. I had another scuba tank somehow, so I tossed it at him. It missed, slamming into the floor hard right next to him. So what does he do? He picks up my mom's tank and tosses it up at me... Mind you, I'm almost 4 storys up from him, because this is a really large warehouse room. I'm a little freaked out by his strength, so I bash it back down at him. It hits the floor and he leaves it there.

The old man looked up at me and I felt my brother backing away into some corner back there. The old man then casually strolled over to my pistol on the floor behind him. It was still empty, though, right?... He picked it up and aimed it at me. I was scared, so I wimpered the name of my brother, who should've still been right behind me...

Immediately, the old man transforms into my brother and teleports up to me, standing on nothing more then air on the other side of the handrail thing, eye to eye with me. "Ya shouldn't've said anything. Ya should-nt-ve said anything."... Which is something he says often when playing games like Halo where people are hiding and their teammates blatently reveal their positions. Then my brother put my (or was it his now?) pistol to my head. Goodbye.

I was in this old worn down town...some buildings were nothing but rubble, and it seemed completly deserted.
It was extremly cold there, probably zero degrees. Appearently I was dying, it sure dang felt like it.
I tried starting a fire, but any sticks I found must have been too wet to light. Suddenly someone came up behind me and grabbed me by the throat
(which, in almost all my dreams, is how I die..always wit da throat o_O)
I turned around and it was this person that looked possesed, one of the creepiest things I've seen in a dream. I pulled out my gun and killed it, but all of a sudden a giant shadow flew out of it and went into my mouth, into my body..I felt like my insides were bring ripped out, my vision was blurry, and I couldn't breathe..

I woke up, and as usual, I could have sworn my heart skipped a beat, because I woke up gasping

Yup..random dream...the kind where you wish you couldn't feel everything in it XD

That's um... rather scary.
How come everyone here but me dies in his/her dreams?

Wait a seccond... I'm Next...
*runs away screaming*

Actually, you never really DIE in your dreams. If you were to really be destroied, you would simply wake up with no memory of it whatsoever. Instead, your probe copy is retracted the moment it senses extreme danger. It is your fear of death which wakes you up, not death itself.

I had a rather odd dream myself last night, but I felt it was too boring and uneventful to write about so I went back to sleep and forgot it, sorry.

I just remembered one of my double dreams. To make it short, I was exploring through grassy plains, when someone said, "Ahh! Next to you! There's a snake with legs!" So I just ran straight, while everyone else ran behing me the other way. When I looked to my left, there was a 'velociraptor' or watever, running towards me, and when he touched my neck with his mouth, I woke up in my bed.

The silly thing is that I then went to my dad in the next room to ask him what I did once he touched me in my dream, and he said that I just layed down on the floor like I was sleeping.

Intense. Anyway...
shadowstar said:
...Probe Copy? No, JTE, dreams are all in the mind. :roll:
I don't know why you hold to these foolish philosophys.
JTE is the forum prophet; not wise to question him. Nor would I even bother, since I can't help but believe every word he says.

So yeah, we need a JTEism.

shadowstar said:
I don't know why you hold to these foolish philosophys.
Ritz said:
I can't help but believe every word he says.
Experience.
I have experienced things, which is why I believe what I do.
Others have experienced things with me, which is why they believe what I say.
Judge me as you will, I am simply stating what I know to be true.

Had a dream some assasin was stalking me..he'd do a ton of stuff like throw me into oncoming traffic or try and shoot me but I didn't mind because he was friggin sexy and plus I kept avoiding death << >> what all the really evil guys in my dreams are awesome <3
Soooo yeeeah then he came up to me one night when I had woken up to get a drink he was in the kitchen and he choked me to death and I woke up (what a suprise)

Normally, I don't like taking my dreams seriously and I would shrug them off like unimportant memories, but I couldn't shake this one nightmare off so easily. I dreamed that my precious one had died; I full well know what she had died of and I don't want to go into detail about it right now. Anyway, somehow I knew her in real life because I was actually at her funeral: The setting was so vivid and every little detail of my surroundings were still intact in my memory, and I could pinpoint from the crowd who were her parents, friends, and other relatives and acquaintances. I remember not saying or feeling much during the eulogy, but after most people had left, my rage got the best of me and I recall hurting (or at least trying to hurt) some around me, including my mother, because I couldn't contain how I felt about her death. I was crying when I woke up and I called out for my mother because I didn't know what else to think at that moment. 'Course, she didn't want to understand.

That dream felt so real and my emotions were genuine in it, and I hated myself for it. During it, memories of her came back to me almost instantaneously: The times when she was there for me, when I was there for her, when we had those mundane conversations on a certain message board we attend, even when she wrote her poem, which I loved. All of them, I was able to recall them so clearly. I believe the reason I became so unbearably furious was not only her death, but because I didn't want to lose them. It is as if I knew how terrible it was to lose someone and have all of those memories feel so recent but gone all at the same time. I decided, then, that I never wanted to lose her, and I held her closer than ever before.

If I learned anything from dreams, it's that they can sometimes tell you what you have to realize about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back