secrets (MAJOR spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you change that number (6 min) in one of the patches? I don't remember it being this difficult. Umm... anyone want to give me a suggested time completion on the stages?

No, the number didn't change, but FD 1.01 gave you the Time Attack Bonus for nothing. It was a bug. FD 1.02 fixed it.

Funny how none of the admins felt it necessary to fix that glaring spelling error.

Even though we've forgiven him for it, I couldn't stand looking at it anymore.

But wouldn't it be kinda worthless to actually SPELL CHECK your posts in WORD? Couldn't you get a phpbb plug-in or something that has in-site spell checking?

Well, if he really posted the stuff he did without knowing it was bad, I'd say he's got some serious issues.

I am STILL having issues wit the easter option. :evil: I am DESPERATELY in need of something with which to occupy my time. :( PLEASE HELP ME! :cry:

I have a great new thing for people who want to cheat and get all the secrets easily! With the creators' permossion, I will post up a file for people to download that instantly unlocks all 7 secrets! If anyone with high authority has a problem with this let me know.

It's a free world; you're allowed to ruin the game for everyone if you want to. FD 1.1 will make that harder, though.

Alright. Knowing this will only work until the next demo is out, my conscience is clear. :wink: I should have the file up within 24 hours. Unless I'm lazy of course... 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 14, Members: 1, Guests: 13)

Back