Green Flower remake in STH3D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. The problem is that they're just way too fast and slippery (okay, precise isn't exactly the word I wanted, but still, the point) for their own good. You just turn way too fast - both when using either the mouse or the keyboard

You can simply fix it in the mouse menu.

Also it's not related to the controls, but why does the game lag like crazy on Green Island Act 3 and Fuel Station Act 1? Is it a well-known problem or is it just my PC?

I think I know why it happens, but since the game is being largely ignored in the community, I don't think I'll be able to make the update soon. The lags will go away eventually, you just have to reach the spot where the music starts.

WAD2Duke converter was programmed when Duke Nukem 3D came out, and it wasn't updated since then. This is probably the reason why it doesn't convert the Doom Legacy maps, because of the platforms.

Have you tried it? Doom Legacy/SRB2's level data format isn't any different from the original Doom's.. all of the new features are hacked in to keep compatibility. Yeah, it's not going to be a 'run the converter and you're done' kind of thing, but it will at least import the basic level structure so you don't have to recreate the world by hand.

I think I know why it happens, but since the game is being largely ignored in the community, I don't think I'll be able to make the update soon. The lags will go away eventually, you just have to reach the spot where the music starts.

Actually, all I do is wait for about 20 or 30 seconds and the lag will go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back