This isn't a rule, but I'm curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDM

New name: "Blivsey"
Could there be something of a "school" server? I mean, like calling a server "Learn to Play!" (or the like), and making it THAT clear to people that you aren't exactly in a huge rush--maybe just a Co-op server for beginners to figure out what we do on the MS (and what we don't)?

I need to know so I don't get banned!

The MS Rules said:
7. Use the correct gametype for what you are doing. If you're in coop, you should be completing the levels. If you're in Match, you should be shooting each other. Do not use coop mode in maps that do not support coop mode. Do not use coop mode when you are actually fighting each other. If you are fighting each other, use match. The Master Server shows which gametype the servers are currently playing in, so make sure that the gametype is actually accurate to what you are doing, so that people will not come in expecting to do one thing when you're really doing something else.
* Hide and Seek is allowed in SRB2 as long as you use Tag mode.

Yes, I read this.

Draykon said:
Actually Logan's the only one who has a say in the matter, and he's rarely seen on the forums.
Yea, he is right, I'm rarely seen on the forums

This seems pointless. We *have* manuals included with the game.

Also, yeah, we almost *never* see Logan. It'd be almost impossible for him to pass by this topic since he hardly ever goes on the forums anyways.

Draykon said:
Actually Logan's the only one who has a say in the matter, and he's rarely seen on the forums.

He is on the forums pretty often, but he only responds to topics he's interested in or when he needs to help out some people with questions only he can answer.

TDM said:
It's for newbs who don't care about the manual. :roll:

Then why do you honestly care about being good in SRB2? The manual contains all the basics, why wouldn't you read it?

Maybe because most things are self-explanatory in SRB2?

Oh wait, never mind, a certain jumping joke.

Just make a SRB2 Tutorial Level.
Problem Solved.
Three Seperate Levels.
First, Movement and gameplay.
Second, Character Abilities.
Third, Using The Console.

Tutorial levels seem unnecessary to me. SRB2 is very pick-up-and-play, much like the classic Sonic games.
And using the console isn't that terribly difficult to figure out.

Unless you actually wanted to tell them how to noclip or something, but that defeats the purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back